Shinelley

Didn't answer question 34a on the I-129F form

4 posts in this topic

My fiancé didn't answer question 34a on the I-129F form he misunderstood the question ,however he submitted proof of meeting in  2 years .I fear the dreaded RFE ,however he believes that all his " stuff is on point" and that I would be asked to bring more proof during the interview stage and not receive RFE.:help::help:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's possible to get an RFE for it yes. Whether you will or not can't be entirely sure; but don't be surprised if you do.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I would say it's 99% sure you'll get an rfe... :/ I've seen some people getting RFE's for not checking the box where it asks if they met through a marriage broker even if they explained how they met in the 34.a... 

basically the 34.a is one of the most important questions on the I-129f. I don't wanna discourage you but you should get ready to get an rfe sorry :( the good news is you know what it would be about so you can prepare it and send it right away when you get the rfe in the mail. 

Best of luck to you!

K1 Visa

I-129F NOA1:                       18 JAN 2017

I-129F NOA2:                       27 APR 2017

Consulate Received:          22 MAY 2017

Interview Date:                   07 JUN 2017

Interview Result :

POE :

Marriage :

AOS

I-485, I-131, I-765 mailed

NOA1 

Biometrics

Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

EAD/AP approved

EAD/AP card received

I-485 Interview

Approved 

14 JUL 2017

18 AUG 2017

05 SEP 2017

12 SEP 2017

06 OCT 2017

18 OCT 2017

21 NOV 2017 

30 NOV 2017

21 DEC 2017

oh how I wish I could just mail it to them while I await our NOA2 ,but as you guys said I'll  just have to wait...your input was received with THANKS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.