Moon2017

CR1 visa refusal at interview Mumbai - section 221g-Maybe case returned to nvc

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I would like to share my recent experience with mumbai (india) US embassy this the questions are asked 

Indian officer

1.what is your phone number ;Ans

2.where is wife now (state and city ) ;Ans

Then Please wait i will call you ,after 2 Hrs they call me another counter american officer asked me the following quastions

1.who is calling;ans

2.last time u have seen u r wife ; ans

3.show me photos ;Ans

4.do u communicate  with her : Ans

5.Have any proof for communication (showed facebook chat ,viber ,call logs,financial support)

6.what her mother do; Ans

7.What she do;Ans

Then wait ........after 1 mint typing something....... then he said i will give you latter , printed it and hands its over me its say 

and the paper is section 221(g) visa refusal latter-white paper , please read the attachment latter,it dos not say anything.

then I asked Sir the latter says nothing like bring  this and that ,what did i tell my wife.

He said take that latter when you are contacted present  this latter and your passport any one of our 5 VAC document drop-off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is My questions; 

1.do u think they send my case to NVC

2.how long it will take in Mumbai for AP

3.anyone have similar problem 

Thank You for your Help and I so sorry for my bad English.

Edited by Moon2017

Timeline
13 minutes ago, inloveVEN said:

Commonly all this details are given to the petitioner in a letter where they say the explanation and is when you can do the proper things

Thnkz for replaying but it says nothing just wait

New Doc 2017-04-23_1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Moon2017 said:

Thnkz for replaying but it says nothing just wait

New Doc 2017-04-23_1.jpg

This is because they found any issue, like some information that not match, or something like that. they are going to send the case to USCIS to review it again and they will send a notification of deny with it explanation, normally can be answered and add additional documents  in one or 2 month. after that they check and if they considered that the missing information is fine they contact you for a new interview. it is something long time consuming but there is still a hope.

Edited by inloveVEN

Timeline
17 minutes ago, inloveVEN said:

This is because they found any issue, like some information that not match, or something like that. they are going to send the case to USCIS to review it again and they will send a notification of deny with it explanation, normally can be answered and add additional documents  in one or 2 month. after that they check and if they considered that the missing information is fine they contact you for a new interview. it is something long time consuming but there is still a hope.

He says u donot need to come here again just drop your passport when contacted

Timeline
16 minutes ago, EandH0904 said:

You can appeal and ask for new interviews I think. It takes some time but make sure you get any problems fixed. 

Tnkz they dis not say case was sent to USCIS .they said just wait

1 hour ago, Moon2017 said:

Tnkz they dis not say case was sent to USCIS .they said just wait

1 hour ago, Moon2017 said:

He says u donot need to come here again just drop your passport when contacted

I understand what I'm describing you is the administrative process. They will return all you case to uscis. and they will contact you after that. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, inloveVEN said:

I understand what I'm describing you is the administrative process. They will return all you case to uscis. and they will contact you after that. 

Thankz  mr.inloveVEN have you ever had this experiance , some told me they din not send to USCIS , 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sol1427 said:

I'm so sorry this happened to you, did you have any issues during the process?? di your wife go with you to the interview??

Yes i got 2 REF from NVC for the PCC.no she is not

Edited by Moon2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.