h&at

Facebook Call Logs- Proof

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey guys,

Is there a way to obtain a history of all the calls that were made via Facebook during the past few months? My fiance and I wish to front load our petition. Unfortunately, Facebook does not have that feature where it shows you the history of all the incoming and outgoing calls that were made. So I was wondering if anyone has some experience with that? Please advise. Thank you!

Timeline
47 minutes ago, tcotez said:

Not necessary fb call logs but u can also take screenshots of your WhatsApp calls.

We don't communicate via Whatsapp. 

We want to include the call logs to show strong evidence of a bonafide relationship. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Athens said:

You can screenshot your facebook chat or call log. If you still use the same fb username, open your message box with your fiance and scroll up or down in order to find past months logs.  

I tried doing that but it was way too many messages and pages to scroll through to find the call logs and eventually my phone freezes :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, h&at said:

I tried doing that but it was way too many messages and pages to scroll through to find the call logs and eventually my phone freezes :(

I met my fiancée somewhere September 2015 and we been chatting both on fb and whatsapp but during my interview I submitted just some of ur Facebook and whatsapp chats and call logs from last year October to February and some snap shot of video chats we had. I took the snapshot randomly especially where we be discussing about our marriage and our future plans. From my experience I don't think u need to take every single chat from the day you met till date but u can take relevant once to prove ur bona fade relationship.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Have you tried opening messenger in a browser and searching for past calls with whatever wording it typically uses?  I haven't tried it so I'm not sure if it will work, but I used a similar method for finding old message to screenshot because it took waaaaay too long to scroll.

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

If you have a laptop you can go to the messages page and there is a way to search for specific words typed in a conversation.  This can not be done on the mobile version of FB.  I did a search on google of how to do this, I don't remember the specific steps of how to find this search bar.  But once I got there I typed in Skype or Video and it gives you a list of the conversations that you used this specific word, allowing me to print out the proof.  Good luck!

Timeline
17 hours ago, tcotez said:

I met my fiancée somewhere September 2015 and we been chatting both on fb and whatsapp but during my interview I submitted just some of ur Facebook and whatsapp chats and call logs from last year October to February and some snap shot of video chats we had. I took the snapshot randomly especially where we be discussing about our marriage and our future plans. From my experience I don't think u need to take every single chat from the day you met till date but u can take relevant once to prove ur bona fade relationship.

Thank you for your insight :)

16 hours ago, Rev said:

Have you tried opening messenger in a browser and searching for past calls with whatever wording it typically uses?  I haven't tried it so I'm not sure if it will work, but I used a similar method for finding old message to screenshot because it took waaaaay too long to scroll.

16 hours ago, Bren9218 said:

If you have a laptop you can go to the messages page and there is a way to search for specific words typed in a conversation.  This can not be done on the mobile version of FB.  I did a search on google of how to do this, I don't remember the specific steps of how to find this search bar.  But once I got there I typed in Skype or Video and it gives you a list of the conversations that you used this specific word, allowing me to print out the proof.  Good luck!

The desktop method to search key words definitely worked! Thank you so much guys. I really do appreciate it :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.