cazzers

N-400 April 2017 Filers

1,178 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi there,

I sent my package yesterday with a delivery date of Monday, April 3rd. Can't wait to be done with this last part of the process.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline
28 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

Congratulations!  Can't wait until hubby gets there next year!  Best wishes on the last leg of your journey!!!

The year will go by fast. Good luck to you and your hubby!

10 minutes ago, Sunnyland said:

OP I know how you feeling. I sent my papers in March and can't wait to receive my biometrics letter! :dance:

Dealing with uscis is no piece of cake. Hopefully this time next year we can relax and be done with all this lenghtly process. Hoping your bio letter comes in soon. 

I'm the Beneficiary
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, cazzers said:
48 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

Congratulations!  Can't wait until hubby gets there next year!  Best wishes on the last leg of your journey!!!

The year will go by fast. Good luck to you and your hubby!

Awww thanks so much!  We are really excited.

Starting anew thread for N400 April 2017 filers. My package went off this morning. Good luck to all filing! (Final stage - so pleased for this to be underway)

Naturalization

04/03/2017 N-400 Filed

04/04/2017:Received Lewisville, TX lockbox via UPS

04/15/2017 Credit card charged

05/15/2017 NOA Received 

05/19/2017:Biometric appointment

06/01/2017 Inline for interview

10/12/2017 Interview appointment

12/14/2017 Ceremony

N-400: April 2017 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|      Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office........|NBC/IOE

GF1804.........     |07/01/14|04/03|17|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--. |Lewisville, TX  San Antonio    |

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office.........|NBC/IOE

=======================================================

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion. 
3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
4. Copy this whole section including instructions and paste it to your typing field.
5. Make changes and Reply.

6. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend: 
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card.
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS.
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS.
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification.
Fprints: 
 Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics). If you do your biometrics via walk-in prior to your scheduled appointment, please enter the date in bold blue.
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling.
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview.
Interview: Date of your interview.
Oath: Date Oath taken.

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview.

Naturalization

04/03/2017 N-400 Filed

05/15/2017 NOA Received 

12/14/2017 Ceremony

Thanks for posting with the below. I haven't posted application yet but wanted to get this in before I forgot as the next couple of weeks will be hectic.

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|      Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office........|NBC/IOE

GF1804.........     |07/01/14|04/03|17|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--. |Lewisville, TX  San Antonio    |

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA...|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office.........|NBC/IOE

Illiria ......           .|07/14/14|04/15|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--. |San Francisco, CA |

4. Copy this whole section including instructions and paste it to your typing field.

Legend: 
Fprints: 
 Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics). If you do your biometrics via walk-in prior to your scheduled appointment, please enter the date in bold blue.
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling.

Edited by Illiria

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

Timeline

I already started an april thread.

My package was delivered today so hopefully i get the notifications fast.

I'm the Beneficiary

Timeline

Thanks for posting with the below. I haven't posted application yet but wanted to get this in before I forgot as the next couple of weeks will be hectic.

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA...|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office.........|NBC/IOE

Illiria ......           .|07/14/14|04/15|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--. |San Francisco, CA |

Cazzers|06/06/2014|03/30/2017/--/--/--|--/--/--/|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Honolulu

Legend: 
Fprints: 

Edited by cazzers
I'm the Beneficiary

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Cazzers             |06/06/2014|03/30/2017/--/--/--|--/--/--/|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Honolulu
Thisislife..........  [07/04/14|04/03/17|--/--/--|--/--/--/|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--| San Jose, CA|

Thanks for merging CookieCat. Apologies Cazzers I did search before I created and couldn't find. Good luck everyone in the April 2017 thread.

Naturalization

04/03/2017 N-400 Filed

05/15/2017 NOA Received 

12/14/2017 Ceremony

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Omarov2009 said:

Please add me Omarov2009 Arizona 04/01/2017 good luck guys 

Added Omarov2009

GF1804.............|07/01/14|04/03|17|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--. |Lewisville, TX  San Antonio    |

Cazzers.............|06/06/2014|03/30/2017/--/--/--|--/--/--/|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Honolulu|
Omarov2009.....|--/--/--|04/01/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA|
Thisislife............|07/04/14|04/03/17|--/--/--|--/--/--/|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--| San Jose, CA|
Illiria ..................|07/14/14|04/15|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--. |San Francisco, CA |

Legend: 
Fprints: 

I'm the Beneficiary

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.