Marjie&Younes

Is Work comp sufficient income for I134?

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am on  work  comp  and  receiving  regular  pay every two  weeks. I have  my  pay stubs, bank statements, bank letter, employment verification as permanent employee and 5 yrs taxes and w2s, and  a letter  explaining  my  situation. My  income  is  virtually  the  same. The  problem is work  comp  is tax  exempt  so  it  doesn't  show the  income  on  the  return. I am returning to work  in  a month  or  so. I sent  the  I34 in  December so  it was  all taken  care  of  had  interview  been  sooner. Should  I submit  2015 taxes  since  technically  I wouldn't  have  to  file  til April 15th.  Is December too far  back? Or do I need a more  current  dated I134? Also  can  I email  to my  fiance with  my  signature? Any  help  would  be  appreciated. Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.