13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Guys,

how are you all? trust all is well with all you guys.

I am still waiting for my visa and the Case is pending in AP from last June and since then there is no update.

only updates when I email the embassy for an update but they simply reply that the Case is Under AP and cannot be predicted how long will it take.

let me know if someone has been through the same situation and what can be done?

my friend Zain Rafique and me we both are going through the same situation

On 27/03/2017 at 4:13 PM, Peterson John said:

Hello Guys,

I am still waiting for my visa and the Case is pending in AP from last June and since then there is no update.

only updates when I email the embassy for an update but they simply reply that the Case is Under AP and cannot be predicted how long will it take.

let me know if someone has been through the same situation and what can be done?

Hi did your status went to ready status or its just stuck in administrative processing? 

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:31 PM, Sparrow said:

Hi did your status went to ready status or its just stuck in administrative processing? 

No my friend. it is still the same as AP from 1st June 2016.

nothing changed and nothing done.

no updates from the Embassy too.

2 hours ago, Peterson John said:

No my friend. it is still the same as AP from 1st June 2016.

nothing changed and nothing done.

no updates from the Embassy too.

Well my case went to administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then now it's stuck in ready status I don't know what they are doing I am stuck like 6 months in this end of month hope things turn to good way for us it's so hard to get our own rights 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ralco said:

Hi I'm in ap since Dec 2015. With hardly any update. Do they still have your passports? 

Yes they have my passport and my all original documents I didn't hear anything from them since 6 months in this end of month 

• 6 months later...
On 4/14/2017 at 8:14 AM, Sparrow said:

Yes they have my passport and my all original documents I didn't hear anything from them since 6 months in this end of month 

How can they keep your passport for so long? People need to travel to other places as well apart from USA. Ask them to return your passport, whether visa is not stamped on it. And whats your status now? I am in the same situation. I gave interview on 20th september 2017 and VO said i can take my passports back in '4 days'. They have photocopies of my original documents. Its more than a month i haven't received any call from embassy to pick my passports and when i call them they say case is in AP. 

2 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

How can they keep your passport for so long? People need to travel to other places as well apart from USA. Ask them to return your passport, whether visa is not stamped on it. And whats your status now? I am in the same situation. I gave interview on 20th september 2017 and VO said i can take my passports back in '4 days'. They have photocopies of my original documents. Its more than a month i haven't received any call from embassy to pick my passports and when i call them they say case is in AP. 

Well my case  is refused after 9 months and they refused and returned to nvc and nvc send my case to uscis and now they are reviewing our case and us embassy send for the recommendation of cancellation or revocation petition to uscis and now we are waiting for uscis decision it's been 4 months now they told us to give them 180 days for their review but I know we wont hear anything with in one year but after 180 complete we will try to get help from obudsman to review our case faster best of luck for your case and are you from pakistan and is your wife is American ? 

Edited by Sparrow
Correction

• 5 months later...
On 3/27/2017 at 4:13 PM, Peterson John said:

Hello Guys,

Did you get your visa?? Please reply

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, Shazyyo said:

Did you get your visa?? Please reply

hi. no Visa yet still fighting for it.

did you get any updates? I don't have any updates from Feb

11 hours ago, Peterson John said:

hi. no Visa yet still fighting for it.

did you get any updates? I don't have any updates from Feb

When was your interview and did they send you DS5535 form? Have you got an email for a second medical exam? No..I got last update on 23 january... After that whenever I sent them an inquiry..my date changed on CEAC. My interview was on 20 sep.. And I got form ds5535 in november. Since then my case is in AP. My passport is in embassy. VO approved my visa at the time of interview and kept the passport. Visa category is I-730 beneficiary.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.