WayneAdoresWendy

What is needed to schedule medical for K1 Visa?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just can not find the answer. I do not know if this question may be Country specific. My Fiance and I have everything ready for when the package is received by the Embassy, except for the Medical Exam. Will we be able to schedule her Medical Exam once the Petition leaves NVC or do we need to wait until the Embassy Interview is scheduled? I am trying to position us to be ready for the interview as quickly as possible.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I'd also like to know the answer to this because I had my fiancé take the medical exams last week in hopes to hear something soon ..... does anyone know how long the medical exams are good for ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Buttaflyzoe, I have been concerned about the comment you made about your Fiance already doing the Medical. I have been researching this question and the answer is difficult to find. I did my K1 Paperwork through RapidVisa. I asked them the question and the general consensus is that we can not do the Medical until we receive a letter from the NVC. There is also a new topic on this discussion now here on VisaJourney. The answer in the thread is the same. Here is the link to the discussion.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/630056-medical-exam/

I wish you luck with your Medical.

Wayne and Wendy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.