4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can someone explain to me what exactly means NOIR or NOID. I read some post here , that if they issued NOIR and when you send to them evidence and they are not satisfied, they will officially denied the case , and you will be never apply for CR-1 anymore. It is true ?Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

NOID is notice of intent to deny   NOIR  is notice of intent to revoke ( the approval )   and they are both terms that are used at various petition states to impart bad news.   If at some point during the process you hit a snag , they send the notice and you are given a small time window to submit more evidence to change their mind.  IF you don't then they will revoke the approval or deny the petition .

NOIR is most frequently used with K1's NOID  is a bit more common.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you very much for the response. May I apply for the cr-1 again, if I will receive NOIR, send to them evidence of validation of marriage, and they finally denied the case ? Because I read some post here that no, after NOID you can reapply,after NOIR no, it is true??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You can reapply but you must have evidence to support your case , find out why they deny the case. You need to have guidance because you make same mistake again if you do not. .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.