Rmv0311

Horrible search, it doesn't work like before

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Before the new update, the search feature it was powered by google i think, and it was awesome!

I could find anything, even a simple combination of random words would find what i was looking for.

Now, with the new update, i simply type "i-751 fees, or photos, or just i-751" and it does not find anything, nothing, and i am searching in all contents.

Please fix it.

10/31/2012 - I-129F Sent
11/05/2012 - NOA1 (email/text)
11/08/2012 - NOA1 (paper)
05/10/2013 - NOA2 (paper) for some reason, they didn't text me this time.
05/17/2013 - NVC received package.
05/24/2013 - NVC Sent package to Ecuador embassy (I called and they told me that)
05/28/2013 - Received mail from NVC notifying they have send my package to Ecuador.
05/31/2013 - Ecuador Consulate mail package to my fiancée.(I've already scheduled the interview before this)
07/15/2013 - Visa approved!
11/30/2013 - POE (smooth process, she was done in 1 hr)
12/21/2013 - We got married!
12/24/2013 - Applied for SSN
*************AOS***********
03/27/2014 - Sent out AOS, EAD, and AP
04/03/2014 - Received NOA for all 3
04/08/2014 - Received appointment for Biometrics
04/30/2014 - Received RFE (need proof of income)
05/06/2014 - Did Biometrics appointment
05/07/2014 - Sent RFE
06/14/2014 - Received EAD/AP combo card
07/10/2014 - Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case

02/23/2015 - Opened a Case Inquiry "Outside Normal Processing Time"

03/09/2015 - USCIS responded with a letter, and pretty much said "keep waiting, we'll get to you"

03/24/2015 - "Card was ordered to be produced"

04/03/2015 - Greencard in hand!

*************Lifting Condition***********
12/16/2016 - Date Filed

12/22/2016 - NOA

02/06/2017 - Biometric appointment

12/13/2017 - Received "Notice of Removal of Conditional Basis of Lawful Permanent Residence" APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

The search index is building...  give it 24 hours.  Also, we will bring the google search back :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Let me second this...& third & fourth it.....

The Google Custom Search was a god-send, an absolute necessity. PLEASE bring this back just as it was. 

OP is spot on!

It was super easy; & it prevents the starting of new topics/threads because one could find old info SO easily with the Google Custom Search working so well...

croise les doigts et les orteils!

Timeline

Try now!  Back to the way it was before, and better.  The (new) advanced search is listed underneath it!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

Hoping to have it complete asap. I'll keep you posted. The Google search is back though which should be very helpful.