Djmblour

Interview tomorrow

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi lovely people!

Tomorrow i have my interview and because of some issues with documents that i have done my best to obtain i am now very very nervous for my interview tomorrow at 8:30. I have not met my fiance for 11 months and i am going crazy. I dont have many friends and family so that is why i ask you, all of you who have been or are in my shoes, please pray for me, please please take a minute of your time tonight to pray for me because i dont know what to do anymore i have so much anxiety and i am soooo nervous. Thank you all! Bless you and have an amazing holiday

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

First take a deep breathe, and relax.

You're going to be just fine tomorrow. :)

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Don't worry, the Stockholm embassy is really nice and easy. If you are missing some documents they require at the interview, you will be asked to send them later. It will not cause a visa denial. Best of luck!

Edited by A'n'L

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

Timeline

Hey! My iraqi ID and iraqi nationality certificate and i never had an iraqi ID and they told me to go to Iraq which i am not about to do and my nationality is SWEDISH so i will have to explain that! Im just soo nervous

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey! My iraqi ID and iraqi nationality certificate and i never had an iraqi ID and they told me to go to Iraq which i am not about to do and my nationality is SWEDISH so i will have to explain that! Im just soo nervous

Oh okay that might give some trouble if they ask you to get it and you don't. But they will not deny you as said above they will just not give you visa until they get what they want.

I do wish you good luck tomorrow. As said they are very nice :)

Timeline

Oh we have been together for years and i havent went to her or she here because we didnt know if you were allowed to during the k1 visa process! But we have met at least 6-7 times and stayed for months, and we have loads of pics and messages so no worries! Its just the damn documents that scares me:(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.