laci1806

Retrieving DS-160 to print confirmation page

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We completed and signed the ds-160 today but when it was time to print out the confirmation page there was a glitch. I tried several times to push print and after nothing happened I pushed email confirmation page. But then it bumped me out of the system and when I try to retrieve the application it asks me my security question and I answer it but nothing happens. Did this happen to anyone recently? Is there a number to call to get help with this if I don't figure it out before our interview?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So sorry it has happened to you..

Have you tried this?...

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/forms/ds-160--online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/frequently-asked-questions.html

"DS-160 Confirmation Page
Expand All
I submitted my online DS-160 application, but lost my confirmation page. Can I print a new one?

Yes, you can reprint the confirmation page of an application that has already been submitted. In order to do so, go into the Consular Electronic Application Center website and select the Embassy or Consulate at which you are applying. Hit “Option C-Retrieve Application” on the Getting Started page and enter your application ID number. From there you will be able to view and print your confirmation page."

If it doesn't work, you should contact the Embassy:

https://ukraine.usembassy.gov/niv-apply.html

"The U.S. Embassy in Kyiv provides visa information and appointment services at no charge through a comprehensive website and by telephone through the call center.

For visa information and to make an appointment please visithttp://www.ustraveldocs.com/ua or call (044) 383-8066 in Ukraine or (703) 988-7107 in the United States.

The Call Center will be open to callers from 9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday through Friday, Ukraine time. The U.S. number will be available from 7:00am to 3:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. No Personal Identification Number (PIN) or fee payment is required to call.

Applicants may also email questions to support-Ukraine@ustraveldocs.com in Ukrainian, Russian, or English or contact the Call Center online through Skype at ustraveldocs-Ukraine. Email inquiries will receive a response within 2 business days. "

Good luck!

Edited by Ksenia_O

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.