mkeitany

Processing time

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi. I sent my form I-129F on September 6, 2016 and got the receipt from California center. Approximately how long should I wait before I get a response of my case went through? Am filing for K1 visa, fiancée visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi Keitany,

I will try to answer you based on info l have gathered from this site. once you send your papers to the texas K1 receiving office especially if you used the express mail you will get a text and email with NOA1 then a hard copy will follow in 2-3days .NOA 2 takes more than a month to receive approx 48-56 days then the case is forwarded to NVC if your docs are in order and you're lucky not to get an RFE . NOA 2 takes much time to get to you because they do a background check on the USC. from NVC to medical and interview date depends on how many cases they are processing but could take 3-4 months or more.so give yourself .

We sent our package on 1st of this month and we are looking at march- April

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Please read the guides. There are all types of tabs for reviewing current and past processing times

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

http://www.visajourney.com/content/times

Review timelines. Join the thread for September filer's.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Please read the guides. There are all types of tabs for reviewing current and past processing times

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

http://www.visajourney.com/content/times

Review timelines. Complete your timeline and it will give you an approximate adjudication date.

Join the thread for September filer's.

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

if you did express and sent it to the lewisville tx ull get noa1 very quickly , took my 2 days to get noa1, then 5 days to get noa1 hard copy , the avg time for noa2 seems to have stretched a bit i would say 30-50 days but it may be now 20 - 60 days , do your timeline october filers along with nov and december filers for sure will most likely finish early next year ,(july aug,sept) may still have a chance of finishing by end of year based on if there is still appointments available for visa interview and based on how fast they can get there noa2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

I received my NOA2 within 75 days of filing. It went to california. Now the i 129f has been approved andnisnat the embassy in her country. We are currently waiting for them to contact us.

I received my NOA2 within 75 days of filing. It went to california. Now the i 129f has been approved andnisnat the embassy in her country. We are currently waiting for them to contact us.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.