Afg.kabul

AP then ready again AP

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hi dear friends ,

I get email from US embassy in Afghanistan Kabul the documents for me to drop of at the US embassy I have dropped off everything on August 30, 2016.

I haven't received any email or phone call since I've dropped off my documents.

In ceac state was Administrative Processing than for one week was Ready from yesterday 29 September, 2016 again changed to Administrative Processing.

Hey guys can you help what dose means..

Mustafa

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hi friends,

I drop-off my passport on date 1 October 2016 in us embassy in kabul in ceac.state.gov change from AP to issued but still I didn't receive any call or email. Dear friends how long it take. I get my passport.

Edited by Afg.kabul

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

We are in the same boat. the visa status at ceca kept updates from the same day of interview 25th, 27th and 30th to 'READY' consecutively then on OCT 31st the creation date and update both of them changed to OCT 31st then to 'ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING' and the status visa went from immigrant to nonimmigrant. Since then there is no update.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.