Borriqua1973

Sfo Interview Experience

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good morning guys I wanTed to share our appointment experience .

We left around 10.30 drove to San Francisco got there around 11:30 . We found a parking garage a block away, proceed to go thru immigration security asked for id's and appointment letter after a few minutes was told to go to the 2nd floor.

Once their went to a very nice reception turned in the appointment letter than handed us a packet for passport info and told us plz sit in Section A.

We sat Therr till the IO came out called my hubby Very pleasant and polite Io.

Finally after 45 mins hubby came out , I figured something had gone wrong since it was taking others less than 15min. So as soon as he walked out he sat look at me and said nothing so I said what happend he says they gave me this and told me to wait for my name to be called?!

I looked at it he was approved he got me good lol.

So we waited for about 30-40mins handed us the Oath appointments letter for 2 weeks at 9:00am.

Questions that were asked.

On the application most of the yes and no questions.

About any criminal

Taxes

Prior marrige

Current marrige

Travel dates

Current and past address

And work history.

Questions of test.

Who is the vice president

Highest court

First president

How many voting members

The first 3 words of the constitution

Can't remember exactly the last one.

Had him read a sentence that said.

Taxes are due by April 15.

Sentence he wrote.

I pay my taxes.

The IO was strick up to the final question once that was done she seemed to ease up and made conversation about family, all in all went great she pulled out a calender asked him this are the dates available what date would you like? He choose the 26th of September xshe said ok do you have some time to wait today and recivestes your letter? Yes of course congratulations to you wait in the lobby by the elevators for your name to be called.

All in all stressful but great. Now Monday is the big day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.