kara&mati

I-134 question

6 posts in this topic

I just need to know what part of the tax returns they need? I tried to order the transcript but, the interview is coming faster than the papers. So I figured I could just copy my tax returns. But don't know if they need the whole thing or not.

I-129F sent- June 15

Lockbox received- June 16

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

NVC received- September 13

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

I just need to know what part of the tax returns they need? I tried to order the transcript but, the interview is coming faster than the papers. So I figured I could just copy my tax returns. But don't know if they need the whole thing or not.

They might not need the entire thing but why not copy every page? I mean what's it cost. A couple of dollars? You want to take chances to save a few bucks? I copied everything and more.

God Bless

They might not need the entire thing but why not copy every page? I mean what's it cost. A couple of dollars? You want to take chances to save a few bucks? I copied everything and more.

God Bless

Yes that is true.. I just didn't want it to increase the amount I am going to pay for shipping the paperwork to him that's all. But you are right you can't put a cost on this. Thank you

I-129F sent- June 15

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Filed: Timeline

Yes that is true.. I just didn't want it to increase the amount I am going to pay for shipping the paperwork to him that's all. But you are right you can't put a cost on this. Thank you

It's probably flat rate express shipping anyway if you want a tracking number. Whatever you stuff into the envelope costs the same. For me it was $61 and I was able to ship 150 pages of documents to Japan. It 4 days and we were able to track it to her doorstep.

It's probably flat rate express shipping anyway if you want a tracking number. Whatever you stuff into the envelope costs the same. For me it was $61 and I was able to ship 150 pages of documents to Japan. It 4 days and we were able to track it to her doorstep.

Oh nice to know, I haven't been to the PO yet so thank you for letting me know.

I-129F sent- June 15

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

I would not count on US Postal Service to another country. The envelope I sent to the Philippines was never delivered and was returned to my Maui residence months after my wife had arrived.

Fortunately I had also sent the same packet via FedEx. That got there and yes as I recall it was a flat fee of around 70 dollars for as much as you could stuff into the envelope. Always use

tracking!

Good luck and God Bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.