barcaizk

How to bring my wife to usa

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi i got married 8 month ago and i comeback to usa 5month ago but i just got a good job and i want to fil i130 to bring my wife please help me what forms i need with i130 and how much money to pay the fee and do i have to send evidence like chat marriage pic with the i130 im so confused

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, I believe that all this information is not CR1 section, there explains the steps, the value that is required to be the sponsor or co-sponsor. And the amount of fees. Take a look at the CR1 Visajourney.com section, I'm sure you'll find everything there. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using Google Translate

event.png

To file I-130 is cost $420

When I did my application I summited over 60 photos including some of the wedding , screenshots of our conversation talking about our future ect , had my marriage certificate translated to English and his birth certificate, both me and my husband wrote a summary of our relationship, my parents wrote a affidavit of knowledge of our relationship and intent to marry

Your wife will also be required to file out the g-325a. In case I'm missing anything that's the link to better describe everything you need

http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide2

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The other form said optional

You need :

I130

G325A for your spouse

G325A for yourself

1145 Optional but it's good to do

Birth certificate -Spouse-

Birth certificate -Yourself-

Check for $420

Marriage certificate

Translations for all documents.

2 Photographs of your wife

Check if this is all you need I'm not sure. I did send mine 10 months ago

This topic should be moved to Bringing Family Members of Permanent Residents to America -- OP is not a US citizen, and he will not be filing for a CR1 but instead an F2A visa.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.