26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi

is anyone got i-130 or V-92 / i-730 visa after administrative processing? if yes mention the time span after interview and visa issuance.

its been 8 months since my case is under administrative processing.

Edited by Penguin_ie

how difference age your and your wfie??

is she american by birth ??

and how many days she did spend with during her stay at pakistan?

and how long your know each other?

how many questions embassy asked during interview ?? end of interview what they said??

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi

Has anyone got immigration visa since jan 2016 afer being in administrative processing? Share your experiences between interview , AP and visa approval. My case is under AP since jan 2016. I had interview on 8th jan 2016 at US embassy Islamabad. Share if they put u in AP recently

Timeline

What did embassy ask for his expired medical examination report? Did they call him to confirm him that he got visa on his passport?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They send an email to go to the medical office to get the exam redone.. we check the ceac site and saw it says issued and then we check on the site to pick passport from Pakistan once we saw ready to pick my fiance went his self to get it they did not call because he went

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hi

My case is under administrative processing since 8th jan 2016 (one year).

please reply if anyone is waiting for i130 / v-92 / i730 visa since 2016. and also answer if someone got visa under mentioned categories.

thanks   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** three threads merged and two more without replies removed.  Please do not post more than once on a question; if you have a follow up question or update, post it as a reply to this thread *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.