10 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Need some help with this email i got from the Nvc..

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
PLEASE NOTE: No interview will be scheduled until ALL of the information requested has been
returned to the National Visa Center.
- Does this mean i should send the update info or just bring it in with me to the interview..
______3 - BIRTH CERTIFICATE:_______________________________________
We cannot accept the birth certificate document you sent. You must send us the correct document so we
can continue to process your case. To see the guidelines for your document, go to our website at
in the box at the top of the page. The next page will be your country's "reciprocity schedule". Click on
"Birth, Death, Burial Certificates" on the left-hand side. This will take you to a page with the exact
requirements for the type of birth certificate you must submit to the NVC.
- I already order a new one and will be getting it soon maybe in 3-4 days, should i mail in my updated birth certificate with me or bring it with me to the interview
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We reviewed the Affidavit of Support documentation you sent to the National Visa Center
(NVC). According to the current poverty guidelines, it does not appear you or any of your
sponsors meet the minimum income requirement to sponsor the intending immigrant(s)
for this petition. To avoid delays, you may have an additional sponsor complete an
Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) and provide it to the intending immigrant to submit at
their interview. At that time, a consular officer will make a decision regarding this
requirement.
- My poverty guidelines is 25,200 for 3 and my husband made 26100 for 2015 tax.. Why are they saying he doesnt make enough, He is still employed and working. should we get a employed letter from his company saying he makes 27000 yearly ??
Next is for my son
______PASSPORT:____________________________________________________
Please submit a copy of the biographic data page of this person's
passport, including the expiration date of the passport. The
passport must be valid.
______PROOF OF APPLICANT'S CURRENT LEGAL RESIDENCE:________________
You must submit proof establishing your eligibility to be processed for an immigrant visa
in Canada. Canadian citizens can meet this requirement with copies of Canadian
passports, Canadian citizenship certificates, or birth certificates showing birth in Canada.
If you are not a Canadian citizen, you must provide us with a copy of your Landed
Immigrant papers or a copy of your visa that states that you may legally remain in Canada
for six more months. This document must indicate six months validity from the time it is
received at the NVC.
If you are currently residing in the U.S., you must provide us with a copy of your Landed
Immigrant papers or a copy of your visa valid for 6 months or more from the date the
document is received at the NVC.
If acceptable proof of eligibility is not provided as requested your case will be reassigned to process at
the Embassy/Consulate in your last country of residence.
- I mailed in his passport and birth CERTIFICATE, Did they not received it ????

-Fyi My husband is sponsoring me and my son for F2A & im so confused with the paper.. i heard that you shouldnt mail in the stuff they asking because this will delay your case and just bring it with you to the interview. but i will call myself on monday and ask the nvc. just wanted to get other people opinions. Thank you for reading

Priority Date: 22JAN2015

Edited by Canada2TheUsa

So you're not using EP?

Civil documents are docs for you and your child, the beneficiaries? So you need to send the NVC a copy of your biodata page and birth certificates. You dont need to send the NVC your husband's civil documents.

You must send copies of the required items to the NVC or they will not schedule an interview.

Get a letter from his employer and send in copies of his current pay stubs from the last 3-6 months.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

So you're not using EP?

Civil documents are docs for you and your child, the beneficiaries? So you need to send the NVC a copy of your biodata page and birth certificates. You dont need to send the NVC your husband's civil documents.

You must send copies of the required items to the NVC or they will not schedule an interview.

Get a letter from his employer and send in copies of his current pay stubs from the last 3-6 months.

- What is a EP? Does that mean Co-Sponsor?? Do i really need one? My husband makes above the poverty line. He is asking his company to write him a employee letter and we will resend his paystub with the letter. are they asking me to send my new birth CERTIFICATE and resend my sons passport and BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Thank you

- What is a EP? Does that mean Co-Sponsor?? Do i really need one? My husband makes above the poverty line. He is asking his company to write him a employee letter and we will resend his paystub with the letter. are they asking me to send my new birth CERTIFICATE and resend my sons passport and BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Thank you

Ep is electronic processing. It's emailing vs regular mail. Sounds like you dodnt do it so its too late now.

It sounds like yes, they want long form birth certificates and the biodata page of the passport(s)

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Looks like the financial stuff can be just taken to interview.

Thank you for your help .. Called nvc today and ask them a couple of question. They told me they mess up on my sons PROOF OF APPLICANT'S CURRENT LEGAL RESIDENCE and will have someone who doing my case to review it again. One thing i don't get is that they said he made 23000 in 2015 but his W2 clearly claim thathe made 26912 in 2015.. why is that and what should i do ? should he resend his W2 with a letter

Edited by Canada2TheUsa

Timeline

Did he file a 1040 or 1040ez?

He file for 1040 and His job just gave him a employment letter saying he works fulltime and will be making 30,000 in 12 month and he prospects for continued employment are exellent will this be good enough ? and he has pay stubs to prove it. for BIRTH CERTIFICATE do i have to mail them the original and not a photo copy?

Photocopy of long form birth certificate (the one with parents names on it.)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning to you I saw your update in the visa journey and I am glad to speak to a lawyer about what I have in mind

My wife filed for me i-130 and we have been approved and now processing the NVC and we are in the stage two trying to pay for the $325 form

Before paying for it all necessary information or document we want it to be on place so as we should not have delay

My question is this........ = my wife filed for me with the name on my birth certificate with is Samuel ayodeji Oyewole

SAMUEL =is my first name

Ayodeji =is my middle name

And we have been approved by uscis

And on my passport is ayodeji Samuel Oyewole

I hope I will not been having issues with NVC because we don't want anything that will affect our journey what do we do

Because they are still me my names no changes I am Samuel ayodeji Oyewole And still ayodeji Samuel Oyewole

Some one my document carry my first name and some of my document carry my middle as first name what do I do or need sir please direct me as your profession please

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.