18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YES!!!!!! My case was complete 6/21/16, however i encountered a small set back a got a check item.

How long do they take to review the new document?

I know they say 6 weeks, but they always take less time. Can someone tell me a time from there experience.

This process drived me mad but is coming to a end thank God. ???

Timeline

Did you get a little ..? Do they tell you to send any gong to nvc?

i don't understand your questions

Timeline

YES!!!!!! My case was complete 6/21/16, however i encountered a small set back, i got a check item.

How long does it take to review the new document?

I know they say 6 weeks, but they always take less time. Can someone tell me a time from there experience.

Timeline

Did you get a checklist or a case complete checklist? There is a difference.

Case complete- All the docs you sent in are correct. Nothing else is required from you.

Case complete checklist- The docs you sent is missing something minor and you can bring in the corrected item to the interview.

Checklist- Something major is missing and you need to send in the corrected items to nvc and that adds another 30-45 days.

From reading your post it seems like you got a checklist and not a case complete because NVC is requesting you to send in the corrected docs to them.

Edited by MrsBurgz

Timeline

Did you get a checklist or a case complete checklist? There is a difference.

Case complete- All the docs you sent in are correct. Nothing else is required from you.

Case complete checklist- The docs you sent is missing something minor and you can bring in the corrected item to the interview.

Checklist- Something major is missing and you need to send in the corrected items to nvc and that adds another 30-45 days.

From reading your post it seems like you got a checklist and not a case complete because NVC is requesting you to send in the corrected docs to them.

it's very minor just i signature missing.

and no they will not make me fixe it at the embassy

i won't to know from someones own experience i don't need to hear what the NVC says, because they said 30-45 days to review the case and it took (34 Days)

and no the case is not complete

I got a case complete and they mention to not send anything to nvc to bring everything that is missing to the embassy on your appointment...I would wait on the letter and see what it says

Timeline

I got a case complete and they mention to not send anything to nvc to bring everything that is missing to the embassy on your appointment...I would wait on the letter and see what it says

Its the AOS signature so i don't think they will complete the case without that, but they said i should send it in so I'm going to send it in.

Timeline

Its the AOS signature so i don't think they will complete the case without that, but they said i should send it in so I'm going to send it in.

Ok so your case wasn't complete,you got a checklist for the missing signiture on your affidavit of Support.

From what I have seen it does take an additional 30-45 days for them to review the documents again.

Sorry for your delay.

Timeline

In your case you got a case complete checklist.

In your case you got a case complete checklist.

I got a case complete and a check list letter (2 separate letter) and also and appointment letter...the checklis told me not to send anything to nvc. To bring the require document to the embassy...

I'm only missing my husband 2015 tax

Timeline

I got a case complete and a check list letter (2 separate letter) and also and appointment letter...the checklis told me not to send anything to nvc. To bring the require document to the embassy...

I'm only missing my husband 2015 tax

Ok so that was something minor that was missing that you can simply take to the interview and thats called case complete checklist. In OP's case she had something major that was missing so her case couldn't be completed without it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.