Mamabrown3

My Request For A Medical Expedite Denied in Less Than 12Hrs /HELP ME UNDERSTAND :-(

30 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone:

Thank you, for taking the time to read my post and, if you might have some light to shed on this topic that would be great.

I have some tough medical issues going on and I just gave birth to a baby and there are compilations that have followed.

Currently, my case is at the USCIS and I submitted a request for a medical expedite. I went online today and found this what does this mean?

• 06/08/2016
    sign_icon.png

On June 8, 2016, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D1XXXXXXXXXXXX, was completed.

• 06/08/2016
    sign_icon.png

On June 8, 2016, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D1XXXXXXXXXXX.

• 06/08/2016
    sign_icon.png

On June 8, 2016, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D1XXXXXXXXXXXX, was assigned to an officer for response.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Means your request is being reviewed. Remember if you are approved once you get to NVC you will have to do this all over again and get approved.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Hi dwheels76:

Thank you, for your response. So, if it is approved at one point do the same rules apply or do you have to resubmit new medical issues?

And do you happen to know what is the standard time in the NVC stage? If I was to get approved what is the likelihood they would approve the case again?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi dwheels76:

Thank you, for your response. So, if it is approved at one point do the same rules apply or do you have to resubmit new medical issues?

And do you happen to know what is the standard time in the NVC stage? If I was to get approved what is the likelihood they would approve the case again?

Yes you would have to submit the whole expedite evidence to NVC. The timeline is up to the embassy since they are the ones that approve an expedite. It can take days to weeks t just depends. You usually find out pretty quick than its in the embassies hands.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Well Wishes your way good luck with the interview :yes:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Come to the ri branch its quicker 1 hour away its in johnston did you try there i had to go got an appt same day...:yes:

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Fellow VJ's...

I applied for medical expedite and it was denied even before I was allowed to go to my INFOPASS appointment. The first appointment I could get was on the 22nd of June. How can I prove anything, if they denied me before I had a chance? Can someone explain to me the line that says: Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. (is this good or bad) The second email I got said the same thing, but said I would hear from them in 60 days.

Here is the email I got:

The status of this service request is:

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need. Therefore, your request for expeditious processing has been denied.

This decision has no effect on the decision of your case. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the future.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

HERE IS THE SECOND EMAIL:

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days. Your request for expedite processing is denied.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the future.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Edited by Mamabrown3

Come to the ri branch its quicker 1 hour away its in johnston did you try there i had to go got an appt same day... :yes:

Look at my new thread

Mija sorry all you can do is wait.

They basically tell you what ever your issues are they are not so urgent that it cannot wait the time your process will take.

They are overwhelmed with other expedites and are taking emergencies they deem more urgent....

Esperar esperar :clock:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

This means your request for expedite service is denied because you didn't provide enough evidence so there fore you will have to wait like everyone else. I'm sorry but patience is a key in this journey. Good luck.

Whats with the info pass? Is that a requierement for an expedite???

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Okay... I can understand that... not that I agree with them, but is everyone's case with a adjudicating officer or does this mean something?

Wow. I am so sorry to hear.

Reading the email it seems like too many people are trying to expedite so they are getting more strict. They are already short on resources so I can imagine that problem made them overwhelmed.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.