Masu2014

Need some urgent info please.

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi. Me and my 4 year old son are both New Zealand citizens. I am a single parent. However my parents live in New Jersey and are US Citizens. Both my son and I have muliple entry visa into the US. I would like to know what are the visas and the ways that I could permanently stay in the US. Please let me know as it is very urgent. Thanks

Timeline

DV lottery is an option. Opens up in October again.

It says country of birth. I was born in Saudi Arabia but Im living in New Zealand. Could I just put New Zealand as it says I dont qualify from my birth country?

It says country of birth. I was born in Saudi Arabia but Im living in New Zealand. Could I just put New Zealand as it says I dont qualify from my birth country?

What do you think?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Work Visa?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

The answer is no, you can't claim another birth country because it would be fraud and you are looking for a way to cheat the system.

The wait is long for a reason. Don't take this the wrong way but in the eyes of the government you are not high priority. To US immigration you are an adult and can continue with your own life. There are USCs and LPRs who have spouses and minor children who are in another country and need to be reunited with them faster than you.

Again, this is not meant to put you down, it is how immigration works.

You are fortunate to be able to visit during your immigration process.

Yes i understand where you're coming from totally agree with you too. Thank you

2018 DV lottery wil accept 267 from Saudi and none from New Zealand

Yes I have just checked thank you :)

Work Visa?

I wouldn't have a clue how that works.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.