Ramsha

K-1 fiancé visa Issued

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi

I'm confused about my visa issue. They update a Status on CEAC on 19 april stated that my visa is in final process and with in 10 working if i will not get it then i will contact consular office..

I mail them to ask about this status and they replied me back this ..

Our record indicates that your application in this fiance visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. Once this is done we will contact you.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan..

Please can anyone help me what does it mean?? I'm really confused

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It means you are in AP still. Very normal for your country.

It can take days, weeks, months and even years if unlucky and no one can tell you how long and there is no one you can contact to get info.

All you can do is wait.

Timeline

But according to CEAC status the visa is Issued and they give me 10 days time to receive it.. Then why the mail is telling something different

Timeline

But according to CEAC status the visa is Issued and they give me 10 days time to receive it.. Then why the mail is telling something different

Well it's the embassy who deceides so you'll have to go with what they tell you.

Timeline

You go through the same procedure??

K-1 yes... I haven't had my interview yet. Everbody goes through AP just some much longer then others.

But please understand that AP for a longer time is normal for your country. There is a thread about it, can't find it or I would have linket it to you so you could read about it.

Hope someone else will find it ...

Has the 10 days gone by?

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1Process to Asia:South Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

No, the 10 working days from April 19 would be May 3. May still have to wait a few day more.

The OP should wait then maybe they have not completely updated the system I would wait then if after May 3 come and goes I would begin the calling campaign....

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Well after being in AP for the last 3 months finally my case changed to non Immigrant visa application on Tuesday and yesterday it said issued on ceac and hopefully it will be ready for me to pick it up tommorow In sha Allah ( God Willing)

Timeline

My Ap changed into Non immigrant issued status on 19 of april after 22 or 23 days of My interview first they put Ap on CEAC then after 22 days they put this "Issued"

and they said your visa is in final processing if you have not got it more then 10 working days contact consular office.. I mail to embassy to conform this status and they reply me this.

Our record indicates that your application in this fiance visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. Once this is done we will contact you.

Please anyone guide me briefly why they are saying when they already approved it on CEAC?

Timeline

I got approved on 25th april status changer on 27th to administrative process and on 28th its changed to issued hope i gona get visa on monday

Once they issued thn they dont take long to mail ur visa

Timeline

Got it! But confusion is why they are saying in mail that the process is still in Ap and they don't know how long it take. When they mention 10 working days on CEAC???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.