sivanova

Form I-130 and 129-F both send to the Department of State for visa processing.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hello to you all.

I have searched all over the internet and read a lot of stuff regarding people that are in similar stages as us, but I want to have a bit more information if any of you can provide me with some.

We applied for I-130 and when that was received, we applied for 129-F. My problem is this first the K-3 visa was approved then they approved I-130 in a few days. Now both cases have been send to the Department of State for visa processing on April 17 and 18 of 2016.

As many people have said the 129-F would be closed automatically due to the I-130 approval as well. We have received letters for both. On the K-3 states that the case will be reviewed and send to the appropriate usa consult (Bulgaria) and that we would have to get a packet with instructions.

The medical examinations are they required before the interview?

They don't grand that many Visas here in Bulgaria, do you think he might get denied one for some crazy reason?

The post here in Bulgaria is horrible and I'm worried we wont get the packet very soon, is there a way for me to get the packet other than post?

If you have any suggestions on what we should do now that both cases are send to the Department of State for visa processing, please let us know. We are both currently in Bulgaria as we don't want to be apart.

Kind regards,

Savina :)

Edited by sivanova

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Yes, a medical is required. You will receive information about the procedures for this in your instruction packet.

He will not be denied for any "crazy" reason, only if he fail to demonstrate the genuity of your relationship or has a medical/crime related background that causes inadmissibility.

If you don't get the packet within reasonable time - contact the embassy.

You need to start collecting the documents that are required for medical and interview. Check out the guides :-)

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

Timeline

Yes, a medical is required. You will receive information about the procedures for this in your instruction packet.

He will not be denied for any "crazy" reason, only if he fail to demonstrate the genuity of your relationship or has a medical/crime related background that causes inadmissibility.

You need to start collecting the documents that are required for medical and interview. Check out the guides :-)

Thank you for the reply,

I already send all the documents they require but with the original packet i send. I didnt want them to say there is something missing so i was wondering if you know or do you think they would require them again?

Timeline

Thank you for the reply,

I already send all the documents they require but with the original packet i send. I didnt want them to say there is something missing so i was wondering if you know or do you think they would require them again?

Timeline

Thank you for the reply,

Thank you for the reply,

Thank you for the reply,

Thank you for the reply,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Well, I can't possibly answer that because I don't know what you sent. There are a lot of documents needed for the NVC and interview stage that were not required for the initial package. There are also a lot of documents, including your spouses police records and your proof of ongoing relationship, that need to be up to date at the interview. Please read the guides or wait for instructions.

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

:time:

Start calling the NVC for your case numbers. Read the NVC wiki on VJ.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.