Pilou

EnoughROC evidence?

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Here is the list of evidence that I am sending for my husband's ROC. Could you let me know if you think this looks good? I really appreciate everyone's help throughout this whole process, it has been so very helpful!

1. Cover letter
  2. Copies of passport and green card for my husband
  3. 3 month ultrasound photo of our baby boy- to arrive September 2016
  4. Copy of joint tax transcripts for 2014 & 2015
  5. Copy of my 401k- showing my husband as beneficiary
  6. Copy of car insurance- my husband and I share the policy with my mother so we are listed as drivers
  7. Copy of car lease for my husband and I
  8. Photocopies of our (my husband and I) drivers licenses with my mother's address since we live in the same building explaining that we did not change our address on the drivers license
  9. Copy of lease agreement when we lived with my mother
  10. Copy of joint home insurance policy (bought new home in 2015- but husband not on mortgage)
  11. Copy of joint bank accounts from beginning of marriage to present
  12. Copy of joint credit cards & credit card statements
  13. Letter from health insurance showing husband is on my policy
  14. Copy of internet bill under husband's name and electric bill under my name with our current address
  15. eticket itinerary showing trip to see my inlaws
  16. Photos from beginning of marriage to present

Thanks again everyone!!

No passport copies needed.

Do you both have life insurance?

I would put more bills ( phone, water )

I also think you should explain why your husband is not on new bought house mortgage...

Thank you! Unfortunately, we dont have life insurance- and we only have a cell phone bill that I can add? Water is included in my building...I stated on the cover letter that my husband did not have enough credit at the time to be put on the mortgage since he didn't have a proper job either...hmmm im not so sure as to whatelse I can add...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Do wills, power of attorneys, we did those two days before sending package.

I also sent mountains of doctor,s visit receipts, clearly saying i,m on his insurance, also dental visits, even receipts from pharmacy showing bought medications using husband,s insurance. If you have pet, show you oth taking care of together

Do wills, power of attorneys, we did those two days before sending package.

I also sent mountains of doctor,s visit receipts, clearly saying i,m on his insurance, also dental visits, even receipts from pharmacy showing bought medications using husband,s insurance. If you have pet, show you oth taking care of together

Thank you Carmela for your input!! I will look into the power of attorney and will :) We also have a dog so I will have a look at her papers as well :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.