Jess&Guille

Form G-325A

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

hi guys, on Monday April 18 will present the application of the k1 visa. we must fill the biographical information in the instructions says it must be signed by my boyfriend and me to be presented as if I'm not with him.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You need fill one and sign by you and your bf need fill one and sign by him!! Tell him fill one out and sign and mail is to you!

Edited by Happy15

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

You each need to fill out and sign the G-325A. You need to append US style passport photos of each of you. You also need to write and sign individual letters of intent to marry.

You should complete these requirements and send to your fiancé to include in the package.

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

I brought mine from my trip but you will need him to sign. As well as his letter of intent to marry with in 90 days after entry into the usa and passport pictures. Dont forget your letter as well and your passport if your using copy all pages and/or the birth certificate front and back.

Someone has a detailed list of all you need. Send as much proof as possible pictures recepits of gifts or money sent if any flight iteneraries everything you have bank statements of money you spent on your relationship.

Also keep any new evidence for your interview keep gathering...

Best if luck?

Ps any foreign documents need legal translation please dont forget that...from spanish to english ?Congrats on your new journey?

Relationship Milestones?

01/15/2015~~~~1st met in DR

04/10/2015~~~~Our Romance Began?

10/21/2015~~~~Engagement ??❤️

02/11/2016~~~~Second trip to DR 19 wonderful days❤️

04/10/2016~~~~1 Year Anniversary ???

Visa Journey?

03/03/2016~~~~129-F Sent (overnight) Lewisville, TX ?

03/08/2016~~~~NOA-1 Received and sent to Cali Svc Ctr?

03/09/2016~~~~NOA-1 Hardcopy?

event.png

Coming Soon⌛️

NOA-2 Decision

Trip to Santo Domingo, DR 05/03/2016 - 05/10/2016✈️?????

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.