PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Everyone....I'm trying to find out the persons currently awating a interview date in Jamaica and what r their cc dates. At the ending of the month we should be seeing persons with january cc getting a interview date and hopefully some february ones too(fingers crossed). Lets us all stick together in this long wait.

CC February 26, 2016

Timeline

My C/C is a bit confusing. I called NVC February 01, 2016 was told my case was complete but didn't get the email until February 17th,2016. So my C/C is either February 01 or February 10. Hope to see us getting interview dates for Early to mid May. Let's keep each other in our prayers for the rest of the process to go smoothly and that we are with our love ones in time for summer

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEY everyone, my case was completed yesterday march 8, but I received a checklist for AOS form because I didn't put the correct household number thank god that was all they needed and told me to send it to my mom to bring to her interview. does anyone know how long it's taking for Kingston interview dates? hopefully, April or may.

Timeline

Good evening. My CC date was 2/4. Although the spreadsheet is not represenation of every one going through the process, will give a good idea if the latest dates that were scheduled for an interview. If I recall correctly, the CC date that was scheduled an interview under normal circumstances (meaning not expedited) was 12/24. There were others that were processed but I am not sure if they were CR/IR visa types and that date was 1/22.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/htmlview?pli=1#

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Hi,my case was completed January 13....cr1/ir1

Hopefully you will hear something in the next round of scheduling! Good luck to you.

Just out of curiousity have you been following the the thread, case completed awaiting interview-April. If not, consider following..useful information regarding preparing for the interview can be found there.

Also, for anyone who hasn't created a timeline...I encourage you to do so. This could be extremely useful for those coming behind us..."each one, help one."

*Have a wonderful day...keep your spirits up--time soon come! Be blessed?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEY everyone, my case was completed yesterday march 8, but I received a checklist for AOS form because I didn't put the correct household number thank god that was all they needed and told me to send it to my mom to bring to her interview. does anyone know how long it's taking for Kingston interview dates? hopefully, April or may.

April is out ..ur case was completed March 8 so ur sure for interview May

My C/C is a bit confusing. I called NVC February 01, 2016 was told my case was complete but didn't get the email until February 17th,2016. So my C/C is either February 01 or February 10. Hope to see us getting interview dates for Early to mid May. Let's keep each other in our prayers for the rest of the process to go smoothly and that we are with our love ones in time for summer

The correct date for cc is Feb 1

Timeline

April is out ..ur case was completed March 8 so ur sure for interview May

The correct date for cc is Feb 1

Thanks Sexy Nicky for clearing that up. I hope to be in this upcoming interview scheduling for May. I'm also worried about ticket prices for summer. Need to book ASAP. Wish they would come out with the dates already. Another 2 and a half to 3 weeks before we know

Timeline

Hi,my case was completed January 13....cr1/ir1

I think you will be one of the first persons to be scheduled for an interview on VJ. I think you will hear from them in about two weeks. As they say in the case completed email that you should hear from them within 60 days you're on day 57 if my calculations are correct. Also I think the average time in Jamaica for interviews to be scheduled was around 61 days. If I am right and I hope I am then you should be at the front of the line to be scheduled. If you can please let us know when you hear from them so the rest of us waiting can have an idea if we will be next. God bless.

I think you will be one of the first persons to be scheduled for an interview on VJ. I think you will hear from them in about two weeks. As they say in the case completed email that you should hear from them within 60 days you're on day 57 if my calculations are correct. Also I think the average time in Jamaica for interviews to be scheduled was around 61 days. If I am right and I hope I am then you should be at the front of the line to be scheduled. If you can please let us know when you hear from them so the rest of us waiting can have an idea if we will be next. God bless.

Two more weeks and we should start hearing something

Timeline

Does anyone happen to recall the timeframe of when they started scheduling last month (or early this month)?

I think it was the 25th but then again February was a short month so maybe this month they will start a few days after that

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.