unmepbmn

Any foreign national applicant who needs to have interview at Guangzhou?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello All,

I am a foreign national in Beijing and waiting for my case to be processed at Guangzhou.

I understand a lot of applicants would be Chinese nationals at Guangzhou Consulate and some of the questions I have will have nothing to do with Chinese nationals.

For example: When you visa is approved and while they are processing your visa, what am I supposed to do in Guangzhou for two weeks long while waiting for passport?

For Chinese nations, they can just return to their places with their national ID card. Since I am a foreigner, I won't even be able to take a flight or train back to Beijing.

I'd really appreciate if there's anyone who could share their similar experience on this.

Thank you!

2016/01/01 - AOS & IV Fee Paid

2016/01/08 - CEAC payment status changed to 'PAID'

2016/01/15 - DS-260 Submitted

2016/01/26 - AOS/Financial & Supporting documents submitted by Email (EP)

2016/01/27 - Scan date

2016/01/29 - New 'GZO' case number assigned

2016/01/29 - NVC asked to resubmit two PDF files that were 'secured'

2016/01/29 - Resubmitted two PDF docs

2016/01/29 - 2nd Scan date

2016/02/25 - Case complete!! (found out by calling on 2016/03/02; No 3 N/A's on CEAC)

2016/03/28 - P4 received/ Interview scheduled

2016/04/27 - Medical exam + Vaccine

2016/05/05 - Got my medical report

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Suggest that you mention your plight to the CO in Guangzhou at your interview.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I suggest you make a copy of your passport and embassy appt letter or documentation, that is presentable to the airport or train station..... I think they have more flexibility then the us embassy.

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thank you all for the feedback.

The problem is that I need to confirm that this will actually be possible, since I will need to decide my passport pickup center according to that a lot earlier than my appointment.

2016/01/01 - AOS & IV Fee Paid

2016/01/08 - CEAC payment status changed to 'PAID'

2016/01/15 - DS-260 Submitted

2016/01/26 - AOS/Financial & Supporting documents submitted by Email (EP)

2016/01/27 - Scan date

2016/01/29 - New 'GZO' case number assigned

2016/01/29 - NVC asked to resubmit two PDF files that were 'secured'

2016/01/29 - Resubmitted two PDF docs

2016/01/29 - 2nd Scan date

2016/02/25 - Case complete!! (found out by calling on 2016/03/02; No 3 N/A's on CEAC)

2016/03/28 - P4 received/ Interview scheduled

2016/04/27 - Medical exam + Vaccine

2016/05/05 - Got my medical report

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.