doraisirobert

Ceac ready Dec 8 but no packet #3 (split)

18 posts in this topic

Hello there !! I want first say thanks to all this wonderful group of visa journey. We have a quick question about the packet 3 . our case appear ready in the ceac from December 8 but didn't received yet the packet #3 and don't know if is normal this delay or we have to do something else waiting for that. Our case in in Abu Dhabi embassy . we really appreciate some help ! Thanks !!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to MENA Regional Forum~

~At this stage of the process, instructions/requirements are often embassy/consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

As per my experienced, UAE US Embassy sent an email to my fiancee/petitioner notifying him that they have received our case from NVC. This was sent to us less or exactly 1 month from the date we received the case# from NVC.

The email consists of instructions and lists of requirements to comply. (Note: on this email they have instructed us to book our own appointment date for the interview) And must pay the visa fee via online or cash (thru their Bank partner)

I hope this info will help you.

thanks a lot M2M for you help !! I'm the petitionary from usa . I receive the letter and email when the case was send to the embassy on abu dhabi . my fiancé didn't receive nothing there yet . we are really loss about the next step bcs as I said our case is ready for interview in the system but we think have to wait one packet from embassy sender to him in Dubai or email .in the post office in uae said to him need the tracking number for find it but the fact is how we can got that tracking # . now how you explain me you experience was in you case by email so we need wait an email to my fiancé /beneficiary in Dubai ?sorry a lot of questions but till now everything was really easy here in usa but now there make us crazy lol!!thanks in advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

U the US petitioner shd mail the consulate in ur fiance'country stating that ur case is ready but packet not received but you mailing to find out if they have received ur case.

Quote both names, ur case Id and NVC case nos.. Be brief and straight to the point. If with them dey will respond b4 the end of morrow if u mail today.. Their response might not come to ur inbox it will go to ur "spam" keep checking.. I had similar case and this was the advice i got from fellow VJs.. Wishing u all the best

Hi,

my case updated 16-Dec-2015 showing on below table. I have also submitted the DS160 form but I have no idea what is the next step.

Does your fiance is here in Abu Dhabi?

Immigrant Visa Case Number: xxxxxxx Case Creation Date: 08-Dec-2015 Status Updated Date: 16-Dec-2015
Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://nvc.state.gov/interview

yes they send me same message and update dec 15 with exactly message . my fiancé is in ajman Dubai . some visa journey member who already done all this process from there as well said that the embassy will contact us by email with the instrucctions and apt date so I think you need wait a little more and in the mid January if not receive nothing then email them asking about you case . hope everything ok and good luck .

Just wanna know if she already apply the DS160 in online? Did you start collecting some requirements for her interview? She has to submit her DS160 and pay the form in the respective bank in dubai and submit the receipt in order to schedule her interview., that's what i know according to my research..

Well, we have been waiting since dec. 16 for the update and keep checking our visa status in abu dhabi US Consulate unfortunately there is no update at all. Until i found out that we need to complete the DS160 form,,

God bless

lol!! I'm the she!! he is in Dubai lol!! yes sweetheart he already make the application of ds160 online and print the page but didn't pay nothing yet don't ask for that in the application , some people as I hear make the fee payment the day of the interview anyway we are waiting for instructions in the notification . I will keep posting you any change in case for you be advised please if you know something different let me know . my fiancée is really loss about it lol!! god bless

oh I don't know if you are the petitionary or beneficiary anyway the fiancé in Dubai have to get ready all the documents like birth certificate police record and marital status if have original with copy of each also the petitionary in usa make ready the affidavit of support . in Dubai as well proof of relationship .the medical exam have to wait for the list of the doctors allowed to do the examination that send to you in the notification

Im confused what is that Packet 3 all about??... In My case, embassy sent us the email with 3 attached Files (physician lists, requirements lists and the embassy Rules & regulations)

On the email, they,ve writen an instruction with their new appointment system policy that you need to book ur own date for the interview on their available slots... (This appointment will not be possible with out ur payment online or cleared cash payment thru their Bank Partner)

m2m is good toknow that bcs we really are confused too . then to who they send thr email to the petitionary or the beneficiary?

when we check in all the page and web site that they send us after approved our fiance petition for be ready and learn about the next step they talk about the "famous " packet 3 that is the instructions and some form for fill in and send back also the doctors guide for medical exam that why my questions but is very usefull you experience bcs we can have an idea about how follow the proces thanks a lot

ohhhh so I have to wait in my email not my fiancé...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.