13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Ready
Immigrant Visa Case Number: CSBXXXXXXXXXXXX Case Creation Date: 14-Nov-2015 Status Updated Date: 23-Nov-2015
Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://nvc.state.gov/interview

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Please what does mean that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Means exactly what is says, your timeline indicates that the interview is your next step. Check with the instructions on the U.S embassy website in your country along with the guides found here on VJ in regards to preparing the documents needed to be presented at the interview and paying the necessary fees. Also visit your country's forum on VJ and learn from the experience of others. Good luck.

"The lion doesn't loose sleep over the thought of sheep"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

It just means to wait. You can't schedule your own interview in Morocco so you have to wait for the embassy to contact you or contact them and ask when your interview date is (but good luck with that, they are near impossible to get a hold of and even more difficult to get a clear answer from). Either way, you're one step closer!

Timeline

Means it exactly what it says it's ready to be scheldued for interview when the Casablanca consular is ready to schedule it . You can't do anything right now except wait and email them from time to time and be lucky to get a reply good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it means to check the list of doctors in Casa and go for medical exam

prepare the 2 criminal investigation reports that are required and bring with you any other documents they ask for such as your US citizens tax papers

Best of luck

BTW South Dakota is cold this time of year /bring heavy clothes and a moroccan blanket if you can

At casa airport a worker in airport helped me by tapuing mine to my small suitcase and putting it through checked clims as it was bulky

check out Qatar airlines as they have decent prices from casa to US through cheapoair.com

and the best food

Timeline

it means to check the list of doctors in Casa and go for medical exam

prepare the 2 criminal investigation reports that are required and bring with you any other documents they ask for such as your US citizens tax papers

Best of luck

BTW South Dakota is cold this time of year /bring heavy clothes and a moroccan blanket if you can

At casa airport a worker in airport helped me by tapuing mine to my small suitcase and putting it through checked clims as it was bulky

check out Qatar airlines as they have decent prices from casa to US through cheapoair.com

and the best food

how i can go for Medical exam without appointement letter?

Timeline

You can't go for doctors appointment without appointment letter . Doctor would not do our appointment until we printed out appointment letter out as we had just showed her on phone . She didn't the actual interview letter from consular which you receive when they email you your packet

Timeline

You can't go for doctors appointment without appointment letter . Doctor would not do our appointment until we printed out appointment letter out as we had just showed her on phone . She didn't the actual interview letter from consular which you receive when they email you your packet

thank u sooo much but my case still Ready:(

Timeline

It's a waiting game probulary the hardest part is waiting . Just email them every other week inquiring hopefully you get a interview before the holidays

Timeline

It's a waiting game probulary the hardest part is waiting . Just email them every other week inquiring hopefully you get a interview before the holidays

awww i really wieh to get my interview before holidays and especially on my fiancé birthday

• 1 month later...
Timeline
i had a interview on January 4 2016 and everything was good
and my visa status is Issued on January 6th
and my passport status said that My passport still with Embassy/consulate
Please what does mean all that ?
Can someone help me i'm very confused about that
Thank u

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.