DeUsman

Providing English Translations of Pakistani Nikah Nama & Form-B (CRC)

2 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI, everyone.

In this post I am providing my fellow VJ member from pakistan English Translations of NIKAH NAMA and FORM-B (CHILD REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE under the age of eighteen).

When submitting documents to NVC these are the only two forms you need translations of.

If you go to translation centre, they will charge you RS-500 for each translation and it will have many errors and it doesn't look pretty either.

So, I decided to make my own translation format so I can share it with every Pakistani on this planet.

Simply remove names & addresses and fill in the exact names and addresses from your Nikah Nama. The names and addresses that I have filled in are just examples of what and how you need to fill.

AFter filling it out just take it to any Translation Centre and ask them to print it out on their LETTER HEAD and put their TRANSLATION STAMP on it.

For the Translation Centre to print on their letter head, I have left space on top of every page, so they can either put their translation logo on the top OR adjust the spaces given and simply print out on their letter head.

The translation I am providing is the best looking translation you can find in Pakisatn, I have worked very hard on this translation and now I am sharing it with the World.

By using this translation you can have a better looking accurate translation and you can also save money.

How you will save money:

1-Fill out the form at home.

2-take it to any Translation centre and ask them to print on their Letter Head.

3-The translation centre cannot charge you full amount for the translation (RS-500) because he is not translating it for you, he is basically only printing it out on his Letter Head.

4-AT the end of each translation there is a translation certification statement. The Translation centre guy has to fill his name, sign and stamp with his translation centre stamp. (the translation may not be accepted by NVC if the translation centre guy does not fill his name, sign and stamp in the certification statement).

4-For this service he will charge you anywhere between RS-100 to RS-150..

PLEASE IF YOU WILL BE USING THIS TRANSLATION, DO NOT FORGET TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC, THIS WAY I WILL KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE FINDING MY TRANSLATION HELPFUL AND THEY ARE USING IT.

Enjoy!

I cannot upload these files on VISA JOURNEY, so I have to use Tinyupload.com

1-Nikah Nama English Translation Word File

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00409754525700761023

2-Form-B or CRC or Certifiate for children under the age of eighteen

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00996915889631662026

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI, everyone.

In this post I am providing my fellow VJ member from pakistan English Translations of NIKAH NAMA and FORM-B (CHILD REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE under the age of eighteen).

When submitting documents to NVC these are the only two forms you need translations of.

If you go to translation centre, they will charge you RS-500 for each translation and it will have many errors and it doesn't look pretty either.

So, I decided to make my own translation format so I can share it with every Pakistani on this planet.

Simply remove names & addresses and fill in the exact names and addresses from your Nikah Nama. The names and addresses that I have filled in are just examples of what and how you need to fill.

AFter filling it out just take it to any Translation Centre and ask them to print it out on their LETTER HEAD and put their TRANSLATION STAMP on it.

For the Translation Centre to print on their letter head, I have left space on top of every page, so they can either put their translation logo on the top OR adjust the spaces given and simply print out on their letter head.

The translation I am providing is the best looking translation you can find in Pakisatn, I have worked very hard on this translation and now I am sharing it with the World.

By using this translation you can have a better looking accurate translation and you can also save money.

How you will save money:

1-Fill out the form at home.

2-take it to any Translation centre and ask them to print on their Letter Head.

3-The translation centre cannot charge you full amount for the translation (RS-500) because he is not translating it for you, he is basically only printing it out on his Letter Head.

4-AT the end of each translation there is a translation certification statement. The Translation centre guy has to fill his name, sign and stamp with his translation centre stamp. (the translation may not be accepted by NVC if the translation centre guy does not fill his name, sign and stamp in the certification statement).

4-For this service he will charge you anywhere between RS-100 to RS-150..

PLEASE IF YOU WILL BE USING THIS TRANSLATION, DO NOT FORGET TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC, THIS WAY I WILL KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE FINDING MY TRANSLATION HELPFUL AND THEY ARE USING IT.

Enjoy!

I cannot upload these files on VISA JOURNEY, so I have to use Tinyupload.com

1-Nikah Nama English Translation Word File

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00409754525700761023

2-Form-B or CRC or Certifiate for children under the age of eighteen

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00996915889631662026

Thanks for uploading English Translation of Nikah Nama.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.