7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello everybody, im new here :) i have a little confussion about our receipt number. We sent our package friday last week (14 Nov) and we received our NOA1 on 19Nov.. we received a sms it said: Your case was received. Receipt number #WACxxxxxxxx and the rest..my fiance is from Florida, we were supposed to be in TSC but i have been reading here and even in the USCIS page which says (Please note: Emails should be sent to the Service Center that has jurisdiction over your case. The receipt notice will indicate EAC for the Vermont Service Center, SRC for the Texas Service Center, LIN for the Nebraska Service Center, and WAC for the California Service Center.) and it seems that WAC means our case will be in CSC and i just wanted to know if that is true, because we didnt received the message that says your case was accepted and routed.. Please help me :(

- Moved from Introducing Our Members to K-1 Case Filing and Progress Reports as question is specific to filing for K-1 -

Eighteen years in the US and I still don't understand Velveeta, TV ads for prescription drugs, only getting 2 weeks paid vacation, or why anyone believes anything they see on Fox "News".

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We almost have the same case. We filed our k1 packet on Nov11 and received an SMS and email last Nov20 from USCIS confirming the acceptance of our petition. Indicated in the mail that our case was routed to California Service Center for processing. As of now, we're still waiting for the official receipt notice.

Good luck on our journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Glenncams thank you :) we havent received the email yet :( only the text message but lets wait the official receipt notice.. good luck :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.