BKN

addresses too long

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

All of my fiance's current and past addresses are too long to fit the standard form. I know I just need to add a page but I am looking for more specific details.

Should I mark on the I129f section that I dont have enough room for "see attached page"?

On the additional page for the addresses do I mark it for each individual section of the address ie:

Part 2. Information About Your Alien Fiancé(e)

3.b. Street Number and Name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3.d. City or Town xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3.e. State xxxxxxxxxx

3.g. Postal Code xxxxxxxxx

or, should I just mark it:

Part 2. Information About Your Alien Fiancé(e)

then write the address

Can I add multiple extensions to one page or should I make an additional page for each section that I need more room for?

I am sure this is covered in very good detail in several previous posts but I was unable to find them. If any good posts exist specific to additional pages, please link them here.

Thanks in advance,

Brett

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I typed it up what I could and hand written whatever couldn't fit. Didn't get an RFE for it.

Though, if you are going to type it all up on a separate page, I say you should just put it all on one page and just list the corresponding questions.

Edited by vanityfair

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

there is no right or wrong way to do it as long as you provide them with what they are asking for, just go with your instinct about if the information you provide is full. about see attached page, thats what you write in the space and attach the sheet at the end of the form. i recommend you use separate page for each attachment that you wana use and make it clear about what the attachment is for, and also dont forget to write case details on top of each page

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.