kingjulian

sending in i-129f package

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

hi all, so my fiancee(petitioner) and i( beneficiary) are sending in our i129f and we just wanted you all(as possible as can) to review our package to make sure we are sending in the right stuff.

1) personal check of 340 $

2)form i129f( properly filled out and signed by my fiancee with attachment for Q14 and 34

3) G325a( petitioner and beneficiary)

4)G1145 e notification form

5) statement of meeting my fiance in person

6) intent to marry( petitioner and beneficiary) signed and dated

7) proof of meeting in person( visas to come see me, pictures of us together, pictures with family members and also pictures taken when we went to an orphanage to donate some items. we also included the letter of appreciation we received from the orphanage bearing our names. we also included receipts from places we visited like the kakum national park, museums and a guest house we passed a week over at.

8) proof of ongoing relationship( first page of the very first chat we had on the dating site we met( christian dating for free) we also included random snapshots of whatsapp chat from july 2014 till date, we also have included skype video call shots as well as facebook chat logs.

we also included videoshots of us talking to each other families on skype.

9) we have also included a list of things we have planned for our wedding.

please advice on this..thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Petitioner's proof of citizenship; either a copy of birth certificate (if born in US) or copy of Naturalization certificate

Scan copies of passport pages of petitioner ( i scanned all pages)

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Don't forget the following documents:

- Cover letter

- Petitioner's proof of US citizenship ex. Passport, drivers license or birth certificate

- Passport photos of the petitioner and beneficiary (one copy of each). Write your names on the back.

- Proof of meeting in past 2 yrs - passport stamps from both passports to prove that u traveled to see her or she travelled to see u. Include a copy of your passport data page (the one with your name and photo). Color copies are best if possible. All Plane/train boarding passes too.

- Any documents that are not in English must be translated.

Also, keep copies of everything for yourself.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Don't forget the following documents:

- Cover letter

- Petitioner's proof of US citizenship ex. Passport, drivers license or birth certificate

A drivers license cannot be used as proof of citizenship.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
  • Please don't forget Petitioner's flight itinerary/ticket receipt and boarding passes.
  • Copies of birthday cards, letters and receipts of gifts (if available)
  • List how many pages each bullet has with a total number of pages you're sending
  • A Thank you letter to the CO

Best of luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.