HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone i have decided to start a thread for all late October filers that would roll over into November and new filers who will join us along the way. Keeping us all connected makes the process easier knowing we are all in this together :)

Hmmm just wondering whether I belong here or to October filers group. Although, all the good stuff will (hopefully) happen to me in November :)

Our K1 visa journey:

Oct 10, 2015 I-129F Packet sent to TX Lockbox

Oct 13, 2015 I-129F Packet delivered, sent to CSC

Oct 15, 2015 NOA1

Dec 10, 2015 NOA2 (took 56 days)

Dec 22, 2015 NVC received

Dec 28, 2015 NVC status "In Transit" - Left NVC

Dec 31, 2015 Consulate received

Jan 06, 2016 Packet 3 received

Jan 26, 2016 Medical done

Feb 10, 2016 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

------------------------------------------------

May 01, 2016 Arrival into the US via MSP

Jun 04, 2016 Wedding !!!!

Our AOS journey:

Spoiler

Jul 27, 2016 Combo packet (AOS, EAD and AP) sent to Chicago Lockbox

Aug 01, 2016 Packet received, sent to National Benefits Center

Aug 08, 2016 NOA1

Aug 30, 2016 Biometrics done in St. Paul, MN

Sep 07, 2016 Case numbers work online (Day 37 since received)

Oct 04, 2016 EAD approved - online status "New Card Is Being Produced" (Day 64 since received)

Oct 04, 2016 AP approved - online status "Case Was Approved" (Day 64 since received)

Oct 19, 2016 EAD online status "Card was mailed to me"

Oct 22, 2016 EAD/AP combo card received

Nov 23, 2016 AOS approved without interview !!! - online status "New Card Is Being Produced" (Day 114 since received)

Dec 3, 2016 Green Card received

Our ROC journey:

Aug 31, 2018 ROC packet sent to CSC

Sep 04, 2018 ROC packet delivered -
Sep 28, 2018 Check cashed by USCIS Chicago
Oct 20, 2018 NOA1 date (18-month extension) - case transferred to Nebraska 

Timeline

Hmmm just wondering whether I belong here or to October filers group. Although, all the good stuff will (hopefully) happen to me in November :)

i keep wondering myself haha. Maybe to both?

Good luck on your journey

Hi good luck with ur journey :) I've been on the same situation a year a go and thank god we're done with the process :) just have faith you'll be fine :)

Thanks for the extra strand of hope needed. Im glad you are United with your love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi All,

My name is David from Ireland. Looking forward to getting over to my love Caitlin.

Finally got the I-129F in. Sent last Wednesday and delivered last Friday 30th October and now awaiting e-notification of NOA1.

Wishing all the best to everyone!!

Timeline

Hi All,

My name is David from Ireland. Looking forward to getting over to my love Caitlin.

Finally got the I-129F in. Sent last Wednesday and delivered last Friday 30th October and now awaiting e-notification of NOA1.

Wishing all the best to everyone!!

Welcome to visajourney we are all in this together! My petition was filed a day before yours let's see what happens.

Can you please fill out your timeline its very helpful to others

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello, our petition was received at the lockbox today at noon. Took a year to get to get the paperwork in prep for this, and now the hyperventilating begins in earnest.

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

All the best!! Let's hope for NOA1s all around soon!

Hello, our petition was received at the lockbox today at noon. Took a year to get to get the paperwork in prep for this, and now the hyperventilating begins in earnest.

Edited by DaithiO

Timeline

All the best!! Let's hope for NOA1s all around soon!

Welcome to visajourney!

We are all currently waiting our Noa1 haha

Well lets all hope for NOA1s this week... I hope everyone get sent to California

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

My fiancé is so dang patient and calm. No doubt in her mind. Which is exactly what I need though....

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.