Khal_Drogo

A# On Fingerprint Card

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

So our RFE specified that we need to put my wife's A# on the fingerprint card we filled out and sent as part of our ROC package.

The card in question is an FD-258/SF-87. They have fields for all the basics; name, SSN, physical description, etc. etc. But it has no field for A#. Now, the one we filled out does have blank fields where we can theoretically write it in.

Here is the form:

fd258-front.jpg

As you can see, there are two spaces I can conceivably put it:

1. Under "Reason for Fingerprinting" we put "IMMIGRATION." I am thinking we can put her A# under that maybe.

2. Under "Miscellaneous No." Well, the A# would be a number that doesn't fall under any other field on the card.

I know it seems self-explanatory, but we all know how OCD USCIS can be, so I want to make sure we do this right.

Anyone know where I can put it?

For those who are wondering: our RFE was requesting a new card because on the first one, we neglected to specify where her fingerprints were taken. In our case, it was a military base, but we didn't put that, so they need a new card. We already have a new card with her fingerprints and all her other information on it, but we did not have to put her A# on it last time, so we are confused.

Thanks for any help!

I am the USC.

The member "Khaleesi" is my beautiful wife.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Alright, if a mod can close this thread that would be great.

Explanation: I found the original instruction sheet (they sent us a Xerox'd copy), and it said to put the A# in the MNU box. So we did that and sent off the RFE package today.Fingers crossed.

I am the USC.

The member "Khaleesi" is my beautiful wife.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~closed per OP request.~

Pitaya

VJ Moderation

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.