kaleem999

How to find elis uscis recept number for green card status (starting with IOE)

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

when you log in to your elis account to check the status, there is a case summary right under the case life cycle. you will find receipt id there. See below

View Case
CASE STATUS
Case Lifecycle for USCIS Immigrant Fee
Closed.jpg
AVAILABLE ACTIONS ( Email Us for Help )

CASE SUMMARY
Receipt ID: IOE1234567899 Request Type: USCIS Immigrant Fee Case Received Date: Sep 10, 2015 Received as: E-file S

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

when you log in to your elis account to check the status, there is a case summary right under the case life cycle. you will find receipt id there. See below View Case

CASE STATUS

Case Lifecycle for USCIS Immigrant Fee

Closed.jpg

AVAILABLE ACTIONS ( Email Us for Help )

icon_pdf.gif View Snapshot

CASE SUMMARY

Receipt ID: IOE1234567899 Request Type: USCIS Immigrant Fee Case Received Date: Sep 10, 2015 Received as: E-file S

I dont have elis account

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm in the same boat.....can't find my IOE, can you be more specific when you say "paperwork?" what paperwork?

Also anyone who had an interview after August 31,2015 cannot use the old ELIS website, it's the new one.

The Path to Finding My Soul Mate ❤️

2008 - Met on deviantART.com
2009 - Visited each other for the first time as best friends.
2010 - Realized we were meant to be more than friends ❤️
Christmas of 2011 - Engaged!

July 5, 2013 - MARRIED!!
July 18, 2013 - DOMA IS STRUCK DOWN!!!

Waiting on IR-1 Visa to be approved then will celebrate with the beach ceremony/reception of our dreams ❤️

My Visa Journey for IR-1

11/21/2013 - I-130 Package Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

11/26/2013 - Package Arrived in Phoenix!! Waiting on NOA1!

12/02/2013 - NOA1 received VIA Email! Waiting on Hard Copy!

12/04/2013 - Hard Copy Arrived, waiting on approval!!

06/26/2014 - E-Request sent, Security Check still pending. Still waiting on Approval.
07/05/2014 - Our first marriage anniversary!
08/17/2014 - Still awaiting approval. Planning on sending 2nd E-Request in September
10/09/2014 - I-130 APPROVED, NOA2 Received by E-Mail, waiting for package in the mail!! 311 days later, wow!
12/05/2015 - NVC Received. Assigned Case # and Will be Going to Montreal!
12/11/2015 - AOS and IV Bill paid!!!
05/13/2015 - AOS and IV Package sent!
07/05/2015 - Happy Two Year Anniversary!
08/27/2015 - Interview Confirmed on September 25, 2015 at 8am! WE'RE GOING TO MONTREAL! Fingers crossed!! (one day before my birthday!)
09/08/2015 - Medical Done in Toronto with Dr. Lyndon (Highly recommend! Easy to get too via the subway). All clear there! Waiting for it to come in the Mail
09/25/2015 - Visa APPROVED!

Total Time Taken (Till Interview): 1 Year 10 Months

Point of Entry/Green Card Delivery

09/26/2015 - Back home from Montreal, waiting for LOOMIS delivery to pick up VISA
09/30/2015 - Visa Arrived in London, ON for pick up; Visa in hand!
10/01/2015 - Flight Booked! Moving date is October 7th!
10/07/2015 - POE @ YYZ (Toronto Pearson International). Waiting on Greencard delivery

2019 UPDATE Going Home to Canada. Process for their application took 4 months. Smell ya later USA. Won't miss ya.

• 3 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am in also same boat, I have not IOE number and do not received Green Card so far since it's now four months!

Please help or share you guys experiences!

Thanks.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its too late. get an infopass appointment at the nearest USCIS centre. They might be able to tell the status of your card.

Both of my parents cards were sent after three weeks. Both the cards could not be delivered and were returned to uscis by the post office due to incomplete address. They contacted uscis to re send the cards. it took 2 months in my mothers case and 5 months in my fathers case till the delivery at correct address. During this period we made several requests to uscis through calls and messages to resend cards.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Dear,

If you want to get IOE number in order to track your GC, you need to call USCIS help line or customer services center after 60 days from POE or Payment GC process payment of US$ 165 which ever later. They will give you IOE number.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Dear All,

After long straggled I have successfully got IOE number from USCIS help line since three weeks. Before yesterday, upon inserting given IOE number in to "my case status online", they shown that is under processing!

But from yesterday, upon inserting same given IOE no in to "my case status" they mentioned like this;

==========================

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • User-Defined Error

===========================

Any idea what is going on, please share your experience!

Regards,,,,imran

Dear All,

After long straggled I have successfully got IOE number from USCIS help line since three weeks. Before yesterday, upon inserting given IOE number in to "my case status online", they shown that is under processing!

But from yesterday, upon inserting same given IOE no in to "my case status" they mentioned like this;

========================== Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• User-Defined Error
===========================

Any idea what is going on, please share your experience!

Regards,,,,imran

My experience, rcvd that error until the day the green card arrived in the mail. Then started receiving status updates.

2013/05/03 Married

2013 CFO seminar to change name

2013 Passport issued in married name

USCIS

2015/06/27 Sent I-130

2015/06/29 Priority Date

2015/0701 NOA1

2015/08/05 NOA2

NVC

2015/08/17 Package received at NVC

2015/08/26 Received DS-261/AOS bill

2015/08/29 Sent AOS/IV

2015/08/31 AOS/IV scan date

2015/09/01 DS-260 submitted

2015/09/21 3 n/a (CC)

2015/09/28 Receive confirmation email of CC waiting interview date

2015/10/01 Interview date scheduled (P4)

Manila Embassy

2015/10/12 SLEC Medical, required to get doctor certificate and return the 30th.

2015/10/19 Went to hospital to get the doctors certificate for SLEC

2015/10/30 Appointment with doctor at SLEC for evaluation

2015/11/03 Completed medical

2015/11/05 Interview scheduled - APPROVED

2015/11/06 CEAC changed to issued

2015/11/11 Passport and visa delivered

2015/11/12 Passport stamped at CFO

Timeline

Thanks Thozelle!

It means they are in process to dispatch! would you please tell me how long it will take? I means the time lag between that error and status update resume?

Regards,,,imran

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Duplicate posting from another(incorrect) forum removed, as same topic posted here, in a thread that was on topic ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.