IleanaArpaio

I-130 any March approvals at TSC?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everyone..

I have 160 days since our I-130 was received at TSC my NOA1 is March 23..

Anyone that was approved from March?

I can't take it any longer this silence and waiting and not knowing "when, when would i hear a positive answer?" ..I keep asking my lawyer and the only answer she gives me is that we have to wait and let them do their job.. would be just my luck for my case to be left on some corner desk for god knows how long.

I'm getting really impatient...I know I know i have to wait and keep it calm but i can't help it not wondering if anyone got approved from March at Texas Service Center..
Tank you all. and Good Luck!

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.Ralph Waldo Emerson

You should hear something soon. I see a lot of March filers already have been approved.

My priority date is April 3rd and my case was approved August 24th and then reopened for security checks which is sad because there is no time frame for security check, it could take weeks (two weeks passed already), it could take months. Extremely frustrating ......

I hope you hear positive news soon!!!

Timeline

I'm sorry to hear this...I hope u will end this soon as well..I wish you good luck.

It is so frustrating and the worst is this waiting..........waiting........waiting.
I check the site like 20 times a day.

I want it done so i can feel we advance ..because we also have to fill for 601-212..we will expedite but still. i had planned to be back home by January now i think i will be lucky if by V-day i will be home!!
Anyway Prayers for You.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.Ralph Waldo Emerson

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Ooh, I know ... I check uscis.gov litteraly every 15 mins,nothing changes :(... I hate weekends and holidays becuase nothing is expected to happen these days.. It's beyond frustrating and it's effecting everyone around me... I just want this to end.. soon

Prayers for you too, I hope you receive positive news this coming week.

Timeline

Is so rough been apart, my husband and I are married for 5 yrs and we never lived apart, I have rough days where i don't wanna see anyone but my husband. we do skype each day...but here in romania i refuse to go out and socialize i don't feel complete without my husband. I can't stand around my married friends because i feel not jealous just hurt that i can't be with my husband. I miss our home. This whole process has changed my life idk if i can recover from this. I deal daily with depression anxiety and panic attacks. SO i hope with all my heart soon i will hear something before i'm losing my mind.

Just call USCIS today and I talk to USCIS officer he tell me to call next month some time after the 19th and they working February at this time (by the way this my 1st phone call to USCIS )sense I summit my application back in march 18 Nothing for me to say beside to set and wit for my approval and God will help me

Does the phone call helps when you call USCIS ?????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Is so rough been apart, my husband and I are married for 5 yrs and we never lived apart, I have rough days where i don't wanna see anyone but my husband. we do skype each day...but here in romania i refuse to go out and socialize i don't feel complete without my husband. I can't stand around my married friends because i feel not jealous just hurt that i can't be with my husband. I miss our home. This whole process has changed my life idk if i can recover from this. I deal daily with depression anxiety and panic attacks. SO i hope with all my heart soon i will hear something before i'm losing my mind.

I know exactly how you feel and I Feel the same too! It is depressing when you think about it and hurts deeply :( This is the one thing we humans are in search for - LOVE and in this process there is a Huge WALL in between us couples, keeping us from enjoying our LOVE to the fullest which i think to some extent is brutal and unfair. I just refrain from associating myself with people except my boys (whom i am so thankful for) and they keep me busy throughout the day and that helps take my mind off this whole worrisome situation. Nothing seems to feel right without my husband here with me. :mellow:

I have faith though, that you YOU and ALL of US will get through this "Waiting" and we will look back and say WE DID IT! (even though most of the time i feel it's just unnecessary time spent apart that we could just spend with each other! lol)

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Timeline

I know exactly how you feel and I Feel the same too! It is depressing when you think about it and hurts deeply :( This is the one thing we humans are in search for - LOVE and in this process there is a Huge WALL in between us couples, keeping us from enjoying our LOVE to the fullest which i think to some extent is brutal and unfair. I just refrain from associating myself with people except my boys (whom i am so thankful for) and they keep me busy throughout the day and that helps take my mind off this whole worrisome situation. Nothing seems to feel right without my husband here with me. :mellow:

I have faith though, that you YOU and ALL of US will get through this "Waiting" and we will look back and say WE DID IT! (even though most of the time i feel it's just unnecessary time spent apart that we could just spend with each other! lol)

I see you got married April 9th, we did too thats our date !! April 9th 2010, i look back and i remember been one of the most important things i did in my life, I married my wonderful husband. at 4 pm we got married in Blackstone Virginia. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I hope the same i do I want all of us to be back with our families and end this stress. I have days when i wonder what have i done in this life to deserve this pain, I see my husband and i know he is putting off a strong face but i know him so well and we both do the same for each other is so hard! I miss him so much. Good luck to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

I see you got married April 9th, we did too that's our date !! April 9th 2010, i look back and i remember been one of the most important things i did in my life, I married my wonderful husband. at 4 pm we got married in Blackstone Virginia. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I hope the same i do I want all of us to be back with our families and end this stress. I have days when i wonder what have i done in this life to deserve this pain, I see my husband and i know he is putting off a strong face but i know him so well and we both do the same for each other is so hard! I miss him so much. Good luck to you.

OMG!! Wow! :jest: This is pretty amazing! :D

Yes this is very challenging and staying strong during this is a challenge too!

Thank you and Best of Luck to You too Ileana! :thumbs:

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Timeline

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Nice I'm so happy for you!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.