Elilince21

Cannot contact the Consulate in Santo Domingo

5 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone.

My fiance's case was sent to Santo Domingo on May 13th and I have not recieved any paper documents from NVC nor SDO. I was wondering if this is normal. I have also tried calling SDO via 703-988-3410 and am taken in circles unable to speak to someone.

I tried emailing the email on the website Support-dominicanrepublic@ustraveldocs.com twice and only receive an email with my username and password for travel docs. I have not recieved any email with details about our case. I am unable to input any information for in US Travel Docs because he has not yet gotten his passport.

PLEASE help me with any information on contacting them =/ I am getting nervous. I really would like to at least know when we can expect the package for the medical :( .

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!

it says you can try to skype with them during business hours

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative during regular hours of operation, add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-dominicanrepublic.

you can also do a "chat"

Chat: To chat with a customer service representative, please visit www.ustraveldocs.com/do and click on the link to “Contact Us.”

Edited by janet&adonis

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

Call the nvc here in the USA they will give you all the info Case number SDO this is the number they will ask you for you and your fiancee info please keek calling until you get someone you can call until 11Pm you will get someone this is the number 603 334 0700

You need to take action nothing gets mailed in Dominican republic everything is done electronic once you get the SDO # you need to start on the DS-160 application make sure your fiancee get the birth certific en extensa format get a list 3 then go to banco popular to pay $265 then you have to make the visa and consulate enterviews appointments

You arent going to receive any information from the condulate about your case.

All you need is create a profil at ustraveldocs.com , then print the confirmation page and with that page your fiance go to banco popular and pay the fee, then with the recipt number from banco popular you go back to the ustraveldocs.com profil and finish the process to get the VCA appoinment and consulate interview.

With the ustraveldocs.com confirmation page your fiance go to do his medical 15 busdiness days before interview.

One thing without his passport you cant do nothing.

At the consulate can help you to create the profil on the phone bht you need the passport.

829 565 5144 you can call to rhis number and they will help you,

Be patient and first your fiance need his pasdport, why didnt he get the passport whilethe petition was at uscis stage?

Hello Everyone.

My fiance's case was sent to Santo Domingo on May 13th and I have not recieved any paper documents from NVC nor SDO. I was wondering if this is normal. I have also tried calling SDO via 703-988-3410 and am taken in circles unable to speak to someone.

I tried emailing the email on the website Support-dominicanrepublic@ustraveldocs.com twice and only receive an email with my username and password for travel docs. I have not recieved any email with details about our case. I am unable to input any information for in US Travel Docs because he has not yet gotten his passport.

PLEASE help me with any information on contacting them =/ I am getting nervous. I really would like to at least know when we can expect the package for the medical :( .

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.