Arcane

F2b interview, 221g white given, Passport Retained, asked to submit joint Sponsor

36 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Fellows

I had my interview on 11th May 2015 Islamabad Embassy Pakistan, the Counselor said, " you have successfully proved your relationship with your mother, your case is absolutely normal and in order, but we have one issue, you need to submit joint sponsor"

i was literally disappointed, tried to prove my point but he kept on saying you have to submit this document.

he handed me a white page (photocopy) and marked the joint sponsor required. Then i asked him what about my Passport, He said we will keep your passport, i asked how much time will it take to issue me visa, he replied, its up to you how quickly you submit joint sponsor document to me.

i am attaching pic of that paper in this thread, i just want to inquire about couple of things.

1. How much time will it take now to issue me a visa ?

2. is it a normal procedure ?

3. Should i go by my self and submit the required document in person

PS: my major concern how much further time will it take

God Bless You

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Its very normal procedure. Your sponsor do not have enough income so somebody else has to be joint sponsor. Joint sponsor has to file I864 with supporing documents and you need original sign(photocopy is not acceptable). Once you submit joint sponsor then visa will be granted in one week. Look at I864P poverty guideline to determine if your income is sufficient for joint sponsor.

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How we can send joint sponsor documents to us embassy Islamabad? And who will send these documents applicant or petitioner??? Urgent reply please. Thanks in advance.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I haven't submitted yet. My brother will send in a week from USA. Then my first priority will be to submit in visa section of Islamabad embassy by myslef,if they did not allowed then definitely I will use the courier service.

Where do you live by the way?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.