9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

if you are the petitioner you are the main sponsor, you will fill out your i964 as I am the sponsor

the other person is the joint sponsor and will fill out their own i864 as I am the only joint sponsor

each one of you fill out their information and attaches the supporting documents, such as taxes, paystubs, letter of employment,

plus the joint sponsor has to send proof of being a USC or LPR

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I just received mail from NVC ABOUT I-864 because I didn't send page 9, and they want me resend 1-864, my question is do I have to send all financial support document with i864 or just form only below is the copy of letter from NVC

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence

Checklist)

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing

instructions.

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x] The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when

you resubmit the form.

[x] Page 9 of 9.

[x]

[x]

[x]

You have to include all financial documents which are any w2 forms and schedules to go along with the I 864 form. you have to send in page 9 because that is where either the petioner or sponsor has to sign and answer some questions they ask on page 9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.