ConiMoni

USCIS Case Status Search Stopped Working!!!

149 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi All,

Our I-129F application was received by USCIS on March 19th, 2015. Everything was fine up till yesterday evening but today we are getting this message:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Not sure what is the cause of this. Are other people facing the same issue?

Please advise.

Kind regards,

ConiMoni

ConiMoni

I experienced this back in the end of last year because they were making changes to the website and was worried too.

It's either because they're making updates to the website itself or updates to your case.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the USCIS Service Centers forum -- topic involves a mechanical function of USCIS. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

call this number by skype if u not in usa 1 (800) 375-5283 and press 2 .and enter ur case number like that

use 772 for SRC, 546 for LIN, etc if u LIN u have to enter 546 and numbers

Timeline

call this number by skype if u not in usa 1 (800) 375-5283 and press 2 .and enter ur case number like that

use 772 for SRC, 546 for LIN, etc if u LIN u have to enter 546 and numbers

Hi There,

Thank you for your reply. We tried calling the number and also followed the steps that u gave but it gives the same information.

Not sure whats going on with our application.

Kind regards,

ConiMoni

ConiMoni

We are having the same issue. I saw a site update on 3/24/15 for my receipt acknowledged on 3/17/15. When I try to click the hyperlink I get sent no where. I tried calling the phone number on the USCIS website and I cannot figure out how to get through to a live operator. Everything is automated and keeps looping back to the main menu.

-RMS

To get to a human being at the USCIS:

press one for English .....

press 2 check status/report problem

press 1

enter receipt no.

press 1 when they repeat no if correct

then 9 to main menu

1 to customer service

2 = HUMAN !!!!

-RMS

Hello this happened to me for a week! When I called the USCIS number, I also got no response as to the progress of my case, states to say my case couldnt be found or that maybe I got the wrong receipt number, etc. Anyways, it did come back after a week and showed that I was going to get an RFE. Don't worry though. It happens frequently with the site based on old posts here on VJ. Good luck on your visa journey! :)

"If you know you have to wait anyway, why not make a decision to enjoy your life while you're waiting? why not be happy while GOD is in the process of changing things? after all, there's nothing we can really do to make it happen any faster. we might as well relax and enjoy our lives, knowing that at the appointed time, God is going to bring his plan to pass" (L) ^_^

ConiMoni,

I am receiving the same error message, for my case as well. I started noticing it last night. Mine has been a little more confusing though.

3/17 - Sent Packet 129F to USCIS in Lewisville, TX

3/18 - Confirmed delivery

3/21 - Received package in mail, containing my Photo Album (it's really a book similar to a wedding album) showing evidence of my relationship over the past two years, stating the item could not be accepted, due to not fitting the file format. No explanation as to the proper sizing or format, even after calling and speaking to a customer service representative.

3/23 - Received text message and email confirming my case had been accepted and routed to the California Service Center.

3/25 - USCIS website started displaying the error message "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information."

Hopefully the website will refresh soon enough for us both. I am hoping that if I do get an RFE, I receive the notice sooner than later, as I am at the mercy of how my actual packet was sent. I do not think the Lewisville office scanned any of the pages of my photo album.

Edited by impreza0540

BUMP

Does the fact that my case status isn't appearing mean I will get an RFE?

I was able to see it right after my NOA1 came through, but not anymore.

Edited by francais_usa

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
☑I-129F Sent : 03-10-15
☑NOA1 : 03-20-15
☑NOA2 : 04-07-15
☑Received NOA2 hardcopy: 04-11-15
NVC received: 04-24-15
NVC Assigns Case #: 04-27-15
☑Case sent to embassy: 05-04-15
☑Embassy Packet 3 sent: 05-19-15
☑Medical: 07-03-15 and 09-07-15 (did two medicals to ensure fiance had enough time to get to U.S.)
☑Interview: 07-30-15
☑Visa Issued: 09-22-15!!!! [:thumbs:]

K1 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!
--------------------------------------------------------

POE TO GREEN CARD

Fiance arrived in USA (POE @ Boston Logan)!!!: 01-31-2016 :D
Court Marriage: 02-04-16
Sent AOS, EAD, AP Packet: 02-25-16 :dance:

Packet Delivered via USPS Priority & Certified: 02-27-16

Check cashed by USCIS: 03-03-16

NOA1's by text (x3): 03-03-16

NOA1 Hardcopies via Mail (x3): 03-07-16

Biometric Appt. Letter Received: 03-18-16 (scheduled for 03/31/16, Raleigh, NC)

Biometrics Appointment: 03-31-16; Raleigh, NC

☑"My Interview is Scheduled" Status Change: 04-12-16

Received hardcopy of Interview Notice: 04-16-16

EAD/AP Approval by Email: 04-26-16

I797 Approval Notice for EAD and AP: 04-30-16

Green Card Interview: 05-18-16; (APPROVED ON THE SPOT!) :D

I797 Approval Notice for Green Card: 05-23-16

Conditional Green Card Received!: 05-26-16 :dancing:

GC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

ROC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

"120 days out" letter: 01-24-18 ☑ Submitted ROC: 03-10-18 ☑ Package delivered: 03-14-18 ☑ Waived Biometrics: 05-08-18 ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 05-07-19 (automatic approval!) Card Received:

N400 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

Filing Date: 03/16/2019 NOA1: 03/16/2019 Biometrics Walk-In: 03/28/19 (originally scheduled for 04/08/19) ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 04/18/19 (automatic approval!) Oath Ceremony: 07/17/19

Timeline

Hi All,

We are still experiencing the same error and its been almost a week now.

We also created an USCIS Profile and added the case there. The last update date for our case was the same date we lost visibility to case status. i.e. March 26th

Not sure what is in store for us. We are also not sure if we part of some kind of transfer happening between USCIS Service Centres.

Is anyone encountering or has encountered a similar problem? If yes, please do share your observations.

Hoping to see more replies soon.

Kind regards,

ConiMoni

ConiMoni

Filed: Country: Uganda
Timeline

I had filed on March 10th,so im not sure if im just not being patient enough and tahts why I can't yet access my case online or if im getting rfe or something, i called and they said technical difficulty no other info

I got the same message today. My i-130 was received on March 27 and I was able to check status before getting NOA in a mail. But today I got this message. I hope it means nothing and issue will be solved soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.