hutchmx92

NOA2 hard copy returned???

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey everyone i am posting this to see if anyone else has had this same issue we are having, We were approved for NOA2 and our case was sent on march 18 2015,

I have been waiting for the hard copy for noa2 and checked my case status on UCIS and it says this, We have not moved and the address has not changed.

Does this mean our hard copy has been returned to uscis in Dallas or does this mean my case is not going to nvc? We are a bit confused because we received the noa1 hard copy 3 days after they received it. I have called Uscis and they have put in a service request on this matter, she said it could take up to 15-30 days, i also scheduled a call back in the next 25 min, doubt they will call after reading about so many other people who did not receive calls back.

So what now? what do i do ? i noticed another post about some California center filers that have not even had there case sent to nvc and its been 80 days so i sympathize for them, just trying to figure out how to stay on top of this,

Was not told i would be having to pay extra for this.

my_logo.png
Notice Was Returned To USCIS Because The Post Office Could Not Deliver It

On March 20, 2015, the Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC##########, because they could not deliver it. This could have a serious effect on your case. Please go towww.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice immediately. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Just spoke with uscis again , this time I was told the first person did not even put in a service request for me even though she told me she had, then I was told I just have to wait 15-30 days , then finally 1 hour after the first call I received the return call that was supposed to be in 25 min ,

And let me start off by saying the lady that called me was the rudest person Ive spoken to at uscis by far, from the get go she had a attitude , she said its my post offices fault not theirs and that I have to talk to them . I was biting my tongue to not scream at her.

I've done some more research everyone is saying they completed all the way past the interview with no noa2 hard copy and that it's a problem when it comes to AOS after were married ,

Ready to pull my hair out at this point , I will call uscis one more time today to see if this find there was a service request actually put it like they said.

Many people that have been through this said they paid 400 dollar fee for another copy to be sent , but also I have found 2 people that called them everyday and spoke with tier 2 agents until they finally just sent it again for free . Time will tell I guess , any input on this Is gratefully appreciated and I will keep posting for anyone else going through it also.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

You should only need it for AOS. Contact your post office to see if they have any information about your mail being returned and why. After that, try again to get it resent for free. Some have successfully applied for AOS without the notice, by providing other evidence of the I-129F approval, and skipped paying the outrageous fee for getting a copy of the approval notice.

Here are a few threads about it >

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/488728-anyone-recently-filed-aos-without-noa2/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/323385-filing-for-aos-with-lost-noa2/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/353607-no-noa2-to-send-with-aos/

~ Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Reports -topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Call USCIS tell them to send it again. It happen to us during adjustment of status where my wife missed the interview because we never got the letter. I would call USCIS to confirm the address they have on record matches with your address. Good luck :thumbs:

event.png

K1 from Armenia
I-129F Sent : 2013-01-16
I-129F NOA1 : 2013-01-24
I-129F NOA2 : 2013-05-21

NVC Pkg. Rcv. : 2013-06-03

Interview : 2013-07-16 (APPROVED)

US Entry : 2013-10-05

Got Married : 2013-10-15

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.