44 posts in this topic

Got to this website...

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

You usually have 2 n/a's until your case is closed At that point the 3rd n/a appears where AOS fees change from "paid" to "n/a"!

What is youre scan date?

OmG i have that. I have an N/A under Affidavit Fee, Financial Evidence and Civil Documents. My scan date is Jan 29.

OmG i have that. I have an N/A under Affidavit Fee, Financial Evidence and Civil Documents. My scan date is Jan 29.

Wow congratulations!! :) I would suggest calling NvC soon as they open (8am est) to confirm!

Jan 29th scan date is great news to those of us Feb scan dates!! ? (I'm feb 6th) we are right around the corner!

Let us know if you get confirmation! How exciting! Best wishes to you!!

Edited by JennyLu

OmG guyss. I HAVE MY CASE COMPLETE!!!! Im so happyy !!! I wish all the Feb. SD the best of luck cause its going to be your time to shine soon. Thank you guys so much cause i wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt for your responses. Good luck and i hope that you get ur cases completed by this week.

OmG guyss. I HAVE MY CASE COMPLETE!!!! Im so happyy !!! I wish all the Feb. SD the best of luck cause its going to be your time to shine soon. Thank you guys so much cause i wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt for your responses. Good luck and i hope that you get ur cases completed by this week.

Thanks for sharing and again I truly wish you the best going forward!! Yes we should be seeing feb scan dates comets anytime now!! Yay!!!

Wonderful!! You should be hearing about interview date soon! There's plenty of support and help here as you continue forward...you are so close now to completing the journey but I know each step is nerve wrecking! Check out some of the other threads you can follow. I think there's one for those awaiting interview :)

Actually check out the scan dates & case completes thread. You are getting lots of congrats over there & on the february scan dates with case completes thread too (I posted that you got cc because we are all tracking each other to help reassure us our turn is coming too ?) we get so excited for each other. I'm so glad I found this website!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USCIS : 7 months
Marriage : March 21, 2014
I-130 Sent : April 18, 2014
I-130 NOA1 : April 22, 2014
I-130 Approved: November 14, 2014 
after two service request

NVC6 months
Received : December 1, 2014
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : January 1, 2015
Pay AOS Bill : January 9, 2015
Submit DS-261 : January 7, 2015
Receive IV Bill : January 15, 2015 
called after AOS showed paid, they released it overnight)
Pay IV Bill : January 23, 2015
Send IV and AOS: January 29, 2015
Scan date: February 3, 2015
Checklist: March 19, 2015
 (only need to send south Africa police report)
Case Complete: June 3, 2015 

EMBASSY: 10 months
Interview appointment letter : December 4, 2015
Interview Date : January 21, 2016 
medical wasn't complete
Second interview date: April 4th 2016
Interview Result :APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : 4/13/2016 ( they sent us a email stating our visa was ready for pick up)

USA LIFE
US Entry :4/29/2016 
Social Security : 5/10/2016 (filed from the actual office)
State ID: 5/14/2016
Started working!!: 5/25/2016
Finally paid green card fee: 6/24/2016 ( note said we will receive it within 60 days)
Green card in hand: 7/5/2016 10 year green card we done!! 

1st king born: 6/30/2016

April 2017 update: Marriage still going strong, baby boy getting bigger. Life is good 

Me too. Thank yoy JennyLu you have been extremely helpful and i cannot wait to see your case complete as well. And i will be sure to look at those other threads. ???

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow congratulations!! :) I would suggest calling NvC soon as they open (8am est) to confirm!

Jan 29th scan date is great news to those of us Feb scan dates!! ? (I'm feb 6th) we are right around the corner!

Let us know if you get confirmation! How exciting! Best wishes to you!!

Hi Jenny, I am also on Feb 6th the scan date,, lets update each other if one of us got CC..:)

. I have the same scan date as you and I just checked and i have the same 3 NA's. Looks like we made it. Trying to call NVC now to confirm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.