maghfira

question regarding life insurance

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

Hi everybody, i will need to remove the condition on my residency in a few months, i was added to my spouse life insurance for just 7 months with his bank , he didn't paid life insurance until it get terminated, its terminated for 4 months now , we tried to reapply again but we needed to talk to adviser to have it back next day , since then my spouse didn't contact anybody,

do you think its better to find another life insurance policy, different name than the one i had before?or just reapply and keep the old one ( terminated for 4 months)?

any advice from experienced people here will be much appreciated,

have a good day and good luck , I looking forward to read your reply

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

No answer?

life insurance is just one example of evidence. do you have any other solid evidence ? IE bank accounts, credit cards, assets together?

if you do then apply to another insurance carrier, you don't have to keep the same one.

Day 11/14 Mailed AOS Package

Day 11/16 AOS Package Accepted

Day 11/20 Received Text with receipt numbers

Day 11/21 Checks cashed

Day 11/26 -Letter for Biometrix - its on 12/20

Day 12/20/ went to do biometrics, turn away as wife has a cut on thumb - will try to walk in next week

Day 12/28 - bio metrics done ! - walked in San Diego as we were visiting my in laws.

Day 1/4/2013 - received text/email that case is ready to be scheduled for interview !

Day 1/15/2013 - received hard copy letter to let us know interview is on 2/12 !

Day 1/17/2013 - received text/email that EAD has been approved

Day 1/26/2013 - received EAD card

Day 2/12 - interview done - approved on spot!

Timeline

life insurance is just one example of evidence. do you have any other solid evidence ? IE bank accounts, credit cards, assets together?

if you do then apply to another insurance carrier, you don't have to keep the same one.

yes i have some other evidences, for credit card , my spouse and i wanted to have a credit card with capital one but they sent my spouse this reason why he cant have a credit card with them , i do not understand honestly why ? here is what the letter says:

The reason(s) for our decision are:
• Based on your credit report from Equifax, there are too many delinquent past or present credit
obligations
• Based on your credit report from Equifax, proportion of revolving account balance(s) to credit limit
or high credit is too high

Timeline

if somebody please explain to me in other manner the reason indicated in letter to not apply for credit card i will be very thankful

so apply for life insurance in different company is better than to go back to the one terminated 4 months ago? what do you think?

please share your idea , may god help you too

Timeline

yes i have some other evidences, for credit card , my spouse and i wanted to have a credit card with capital one but they sent my spouse this reason why he cant have a credit card with them , i do not understand honestly why ? here is what the letter says:

The reason(s) for our decision are:
• Based on your credit report from Equifax, there are too many delinquent past or present credit
obligations
• Based on your credit report from Equifax, proportion of revolving account balance(s) to credit limit
or high credit is too high

for credit card, it seems there are credit issues...which is not good for credit cards..late payments, or you are utilizing your credit alot and have outstanding balances.

what other solid evidences do you have?

you have any assets together? bank accounts, cars, house, rental agreements...

Day 11/21 Checks cashed

Day 12/20/ went to do biometrics, turn away as wife has a cut on thumb - will try to walk in next week

Day 12/28 - bio metrics done ! - walked in San Diego as we were visiting my in laws.

Day 1/4/2013 - received text/email that case is ready to be scheduled for interview !

Timeline

for credit card, it seems there are credit issues...which is not good for credit cards..late payments, or you are utilizing your credit alot and have outstanding balances.

what other solid evidences do you have?

you have any assets together? bank accounts, cars, house, rental agreements...

i do not have a credit card since i came to USA ,

That means my spouse have a bad credit ?right?

i do not work , that's why may be i cant have a credit card and added him, right??

i have a bank account with him,

what do you mean by car? both are names on cars? he has 2 cars , he already have them before i came to USA,

we rent house . there is no Joint ownership, is this will be issue for me to remove condition ? the life insurance who gt stopped months ago , will be issue too?

Timeline

i do not have a credit card since i came to USA ,

That means my spouse have a bad credit ?right?

i do not work , that's why may be i cant have a credit card and added him, right??

i have a bank account with him,

what do you mean by car? both are names on cars? he has 2 cars , he already have them before i came to USA,

we rent house . there is no Joint ownership, is this will be issue for me to remove condition ? the life insurance who gt stopped months ago , will be issue too?

credit cards depend on your credit score with 3 credit agencies. you may want to visit http://www.freecreditreport.com/to pull your credit report to see what is your score at the credit agencies. This score is what determines if banks want to give you credit or not. eitherway this is not our topic.

my point in this whole thing is, if you have other good evidence, don't worry about this life insurance. the policy that was terminated won't do you good as its terminated. if you are able to get it reinstated or apply to a new one that is good but its not a MUST.

what i mean by car, is the two cars you both have. are they registered in both your names? or only your spouse?

is the house LEASE in BOTH your names or only spouse? show as much as commingling evidence is the key.

Day 11/21 Checks cashed

Timeline

credit cards depend on your credit score with 3 credit agencies. you may want to visit http://www.freecreditreport.com/to pull your credit report to see what is your score at the credit agencies. This score is what determines if banks want to give you credit or not. eitherway this is not our topic.

my point in this whole thing is, if you have other good evidence, don't worry about this life insurance. the policy that was terminated won't do you good as its terminated. if you are able to get it reinstated or apply to a new one that is good but its not a MUST.

what i mean by car, is the two cars you both have. are they registered in both your names? or only your spouse?

is the house LEASE in BOTH your names or only spouse? show as much as commingling evidence is the key.

Thanks .

Both his cars , in his names, i came to USA, while he already had them, so he didn't added me or transfer any to my name,

the house lease both

i still have no credit score, that's why i wanted to have one with him , but it seems like he has a bad credit , and i'm not sure if its possible just for me to apply for credit card, or no?

Timeline

Thanks .

Both his cars , in his names, i came to USA, while he already had them, so he didn't added me or transfer any to my name,

the house lease both

i still have no credit score, that's why i wanted to have one with him , but it seems like he has a bad credit , and i'm not sure if its possible just for me to apply for credit card, or no?

maybe have him transfer the cars to both your names, it won't hurt at this point.

thats good lease is in both your names, have that lease document handy and add it to your evidence.

pull your score and see what it is, just for the future go ahead and see your score and BUILd YOUR credit . it could be late to have both in ur names if he has bad credit.

if you only apply by yourself, thats good for future but not good for evidence .

hope this helps

Day 11/21 Checks cashed

Timeline

maybe have him transfer the cars to both your names, it won't hurt at this point.

thats good lease is in both your names, have that lease document handy and add it to your evidence.

pull your score and see what it is, just for the future go ahead and see your score and BUILd YOUR credit . it could be late to have both in ur names if he has bad credit.

if you only apply by yourself, thats good for future but not good for evidence .

hope this helps

I doubt he can transfer any of his cars to my name, i just have a learners driving permit , i don't know what can be joint with him, concerning the car, ownership or insurance ? if somebody know the answer for this question please help,

since he have a bad credit card, i was thinking to have my own credit card and added him, but i'm not sure if i can do that before working?

Timeline

I doubt he can transfer any of his cars to my name, i just have a learners driving permit , i don't know what can be joint with him, concerning the car, ownership or insurance ? if somebody know the answer for this question please help,

since he have a bad credit card, i was thinking to have my own credit card and added him, but i'm not sure if i can do that before working?

learning permit doesn't have to do anything with owning the car. i believe he can transfer the registration at the county where you live in, its possible though i just don't know exact steps.

there is a list in the guide with some examples of evidence. take a look at that as well and see what applies to you.

Day 11/21 Checks cashed

Timeline

learning permit doesn't have to do anything with owning the car. i believe he can transfer the registration at the county where you live in, its possible though i just don't know exact steps.

there is a list in the guide with some examples of evidence. take a look at that as well and see what applies to you.

thank you, i'm looking online about what you said

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sounds like you need to have a talk with your spouse about his credit, and see what can be done to repair it, as it takes time to repair it.

Go to your bank where you have your accounts, and ask to speak to a "relationship banker" they can give you the information, to help you get your credit score better.

This is also where you can start getting your credit built.

Get a secured line of credit at your local bank, and write checks of use debit card, until you use up the secured line of credit.

You would have to say, put down 300.00 to the bank, use that much in credit over a few months, and then do it again.

This will build your credit score, just do this until you have a good credit score, and then, apply for your own credit card.

Just read the Guides, for evidence for the ROC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.