KylaJose

Any idea how to make the process faster? 6 months pregnant

59 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I was just wondering if anyone knew any way to make the fiance visa process faster. I'm not saying I deserve to have my fiance here any faster than anyone else, but I am 6 months pregnant (due in March) and am going to have our baby in the US. I would like to have my fiance there with me obviously, but our NOA1 date was October 17th and we are being processed at the Texas service center (the slowest one possible, it seems like). Is there any way to have our application switched to a different center (I'm from Vermont, so I don't know why it didn't go to the VSC)? I have tried to call and expedite our application but it was denied. I know it is not the end of the world if he is not there at the birth and I have already prepared myself for it, but I would just like to know if anyone was able to find a faster way. Thanks for your help.

lol I tried not to but it had to be said.

You are totally right:) I wanted to cuss her out but decided not to bring myself to her level :)

You are totally right:) I wanted to cuss her out but decided not to bring myself to her level :)

So did I, that why I chose to just let the asterisk** do the talking. That was very insensitive and it didn't even answer the poor girls question.

Thank you, both of you, jeez that was such a slap in the face, first time I posted on here, too! If it's not a helpful comment I don't get why people need to respond like that. Anyway, moving on

Having a baby Out of Wedlock is not a reason for your immediate attention. Be Patient and wait in line like we all have done.

Don't ever read things like this comment as a negative rude thing.

This is just a straight cut to the point honest answer that does not baby you.

A lot of people try to get their case expedited because of pregnancy not realizing that you being pregnant does not help one bit otherwise there would be a lot of pregnant women in here.

It's frustrating to see that happen when a lot of people have been waiting for months and months and months and just because they didn't get pregnant does not mean others should get special treatment because of it.

Get what I'm saying?

Hugely exciting time for you, but you will just have to wait like everyone else.

All the best.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Thank you, both of you, jeez that was such a slap in the face, first time I posted on here, too! If it's not a helpful comment I don't get why people need to respond like that. Anyway, moving on

I bet it was ;) Anyways I met a girl on here who got approved in 81 das only and she is from Belarus(sevendelta). She told me that her fiance got in touch with the senator about their case. They had no reason to be expedited. They just saw people waiting for months and decided to be a little bit proactive. It worked in their case. Maybe you can try to contact your senator or congressman. If you need more info shoot her an email. She is very nice and friendly :)

I bet it was ;) Anyways I met a girl on here who got approved in 81 das only and she is from Belarus(sevendelta). She told me that her fiance got in touch with the senator about their case. They had no reason to be expedited. They just saw people waiting for months and decided to be a little bit proactive. It worked in their case. Maybe you can try to contact your senator or congressman. If you need more info shoot her an email. She is very nice and friendly :)

They only got noa1 in October.

Way too early to contact senator until it has at least gone past normal processing times.

Bad to advise this right now.

London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

They only got noa1 in October.

Way too early to contact senator until it has at least gone past normal processing times.

Bad to advise this right now.

The girl from Belarus and her fiance didn't wait until they reach 6 months. I am not saying that it will work for her like it did for sevendelta but it doesn't hurt to try.

The girl from Belarus and her fiance didn't wait until they reach 6 months. I am not saying that it will work for her like it did for sevendelta but it doesn't hurt to try.

it's only been 3 months, still within normal processing times for TSC, waste of time contacting senator for only 3 months wait.

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

it's only been 3 months, still within normal processing times for TSC, waste of time contacting senator for only 3 months wait.

I am aware of that and I am not arguing with you but she is looking for a way to speed up the process. I gave this Belarus girl example and now it's up to Kyla what she decides to do. I am not forcing anyone here to follow my suggestions.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Their Senators office got them an expedite without any valid reason?

Would be a first.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congratulations!

Your fiancè can visit you with a B2 visa and come back to DR for the medical exam and interview of course.

But this is a long shot, though it is possible based on my experience.

Otherwise there is nothing you can do to expedite it unfortunately.

Safe delivery and congrats again.

Blooms

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.