Sad.wasi

please help Petitionars email hacked and sent scam email to visa farud section in islamabad

60 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey Guys .. i need your help immidiatly .. My wife's Petitionar's Email was hacked by any stupid hacker .. when i recoverd it .. we found an email indicaticated our Case number and my wife phone number only was sent to visa farud section regarding my case .. .We are are very sad and depressed .. what should we do now ? please any help will be highly appreciated .. thank you so much ..:(

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hey Guys .. i need your help immidiatly .. My wife's Petitionar's Email was hacked by any stupid hacker .. when i recoverd it .. we found an email indicaticated our Case number and my wife phone number only was sent to visa farud section regarding my case .. .We are are very sad and depressed .. what should we do now ? please any help will be highly appreciated .. thank you so much .. :(

Notify the embassy immediately. I would call first and ask them what you can do since you mail is shaky. So they hacked your email and sent what to Fraud?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thats the emails was sent by a hacker

Case number ISLxxxxxxxx

I am reporting a case of fraud. My husband xxxxxx has used me to acquire a visa to enter the united states. He has admitted as much to me. He stated he was looking for any american to marry. He hates the state of his life in Pakistan and was looking for any way out. I have plenty of proof of this fraud and can provide you with it.

Thank you

xxxxxxxx

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Case number ISLxxxxxxxx

I am reporting a case of fraud. My husband xxxxxx has used me to acquire a visa to enter the united states. He has admitted as much to me. He stated he was looking for any american to marry. He hates the state of his life in Pakistan and was looking for any way out. I have plenty of proof of this fraud and can provide you with it.

Thank you

xxxxxxxx

Now you know every thing ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Was this sent before or after your interview? I remember your post about the 4 hour interview and them asking about your wife's ex boyfrined. It seems that it may all be related.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Case number ISLxxxxxxxx

Thank you

xxxxxxxx

Remember when you said this in your other thread "Well my wife has the address on her passport of hers ex bf home address so I think they tracked it by address so may be they did investigate and also hers Ex bf is used to work for states and hes retired correction officer ."

I would say the EX may have struck.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Timeline

I agree with dweels, that is a very specific email written by someone who knows your circumstances.

I think you are in a very tough situation given the other details of your case. For example, I think they will not easily let go the 15 yr age gap between you and your spouse. Especially, when it is an extremely rare occasion in Pk for anyone to marry a female older than them.

Timeline

Was this sent before or after your interview? I remember your post about the 4 hour interview and them asking about your wife's ex boyfrined. It seems that it may all be related.

No that email was sent just last night n my interview was at 18 Nov

Timeline

hey Guys .. i need your help immidiatly .. My wife's Petitionar's Email was hacked by any stupid hacker .. when i recoverd it .. we found an email indicaticated our Case number and my wife phone number only was sent to visa farud section regarding my case .. .We are are very sad and depressed .. what should we do now ? please any help will be highly appreciated .. thank you so much .. :(

I agree with dhweels and dnp2014, here is your answer to your questions. Someone has reported your marriage to embassy and that someone is most likely your wife's EX.

I was wondering too that they cannot get that detailed info from facebook, twitter, or anything. There has to be someone who will personally do this kind of stuff. I am sorry that you have to go through this.

Now you know every thing ...

Remember when you said this in your other thread "Well my wife has the address on her passport of hers ex bf home address so I think they tracked it by address so may be they did investigate and also hers Ex bf is used to work for states and hes retired correction officer ."

I would say the EX may have struck.

IR1/CR1 Timeline:

01/24/2014: Married

02/11/2014: I130 Sent

02/19/2014: I130 NOA1

06/25/2014: I130 Approved (NOA2)

07/07/2014: NVC Received

07/16/2014: Case # and IIN Assigned

08/04/2014: Received DS 261 and AOS Invoice Email

08/04/2014: Submitted DS 261

08/06/2014: Paid AOS Fee

08/07/2014: AOS Package Sent

08/11/2014: AOS Package Scanned

08/30/2014: Received IV Bill

08/30/2014: Paid IV Bill

09/03/2014: IV Package Sent

09/03/2014: Submitted Ds-260

09/05/2014: IV Package Scanned

10/14/2014: Case Complete

12/01/2014: Medical (Completed)

12/16/2014: Interview Scheduled for 7:00 AM (APPROVED) :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

12/17/2014: Visa "ISSUED" :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

01/24/2015: POE - JFK, NY

ROC Timeline:

11/11/2016: I-751 sent to VSC

11/14/2016: I-751 package received at VSC

11/16/2016: Check cashed

11/18/2016: NOA1 Received

12/14/2016: Biometrics Appointment

10/17/17: Approval letter received in mail

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I agree with dhweels and dnp2014, here is your answer to your questions. Someone has reported your marriage to embassy and that someone is most likely your wife's EX.

I was wondering too that they cannot get that detailed info from facebook, twitter, or anything. There has to be someone who will personally do this kind of stuff. I am sorry that you have to go through this.

Current .. how he gets his case number :)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Um mm, a hacker does not sent specific email to USCIS with detailed info. Ur wife sent that and just told u email got hacked.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

A very good friend of mine works in Virginia for the Passport Fraud dept. She just told me the other day that Facebook has given permission to the US government , so yes, they can have access to your Facebook if they want to look up anything.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Current .. how he gets his case number :)

you don't need the case number, they can match up the case with the names. I never had to give our case number to the embassy when I call. They use the name of the beneficiary .

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Um mm, a hacker does not sent specific email to USCIS with detailed info. Ur wife sent that and just told u email got hacked.

This was my first thought too sadly, a random hacker wouldn't do that and the ex probably wouldn't have all of the info required

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you don't need the case number, they can match up the case with the names. I never had to give our case number to the embassy when I call. They use the name of the beneficiary .

The OP related that the "hacker" email listed the case #

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.