Nkkystel

Got an Approval (4 Months 1 Week)

23 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone! was less busy this evening and something in me (GOD) just told me to atleast check my status and guess what, the writting below was what I saw:

Case Was ApprovedOn November 21, 2014, we approved your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number WAC14********. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by December 21, 2014, please go to www.uscis.gov/e- requestto request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addressc hangeto give us your new mailing address.

Timeline

Congrats Nkkystel.

Hi everyone! was less busy this evening and something in me (GOD) just told me to atleast check my status and guess what, the writting below was what I saw:
Case Was ApprovedOn November 21, 2014, we approved your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number WAC14********. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by December 21, 2014, please go to www.uscis.gov/e- requestto request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addressc hangeto give us your new mailing address.

Month/Day/Year 09/24/2013 - Priority Date09/26/2013 - NOA112/18/2013 - NOA2 - Approved01/06/2014 - NVC Received my case02/13/2015 - Received email to pay AOS/ DS-261 WAIVED02/14/2015 - AOS & IV Fees Paid03/06/2015 - Financial Documents and Civil documents sent to NVC03/09/2015 - NVC Received03/09/2015 - NVC Scan Date03/09/2015 - Ds260 completed and submitted03/11/2015 - NVC sent confirmation via email04/04/2015 - AOS Checklist 04/06/2015 -Response to Checklist04/07/2015 - New Scan Date04/30/2015 - Case complete confirmation via phone05/07/2015 - Received case complete confirmation mail06/02/2015 - Interview Date ( 2nd July 2015) over the phone 06/08/2015 - Interview Letter arrived via Email 06/15/2015 - Medical Test Completed06/10/2015 - Case shows READY at CEAC portal<p>Visa Approved, waiting to pick up passport :)

Timeline

@ Dordor, tnx!

@ NigeriaorBust, God forbid oooo! One yr ke to be current. V.B will be current once my case is complete at NVC.

You never know Wettin dey happen for here. My PD NA March 11th, 2014 and the approve me in 1 month and 3 weeks.

That's just part one of the application.. The part two is with NVC and since we're spouses of green card holders we'll have to wait for our PD to become current

VERY slow process

Right now NVC is processing those whose PD are before March 22nd, 2013.

Imagine the rubbish

Where you're getting it all wrong is that...Most of us have our case number and IIN but They've refused us to at least further the rest of our application and get case complete while waiting for our PD to become current. It wasn't like this in the previous year...

Even those with September 2013 PD still can't access CEAC and further their application.

So my dear... You see the US government don't care about families of green card holders...

Imagine how many families will be broken and how many children grow up without knowing their parents.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

You never know Wettin dey happen for here. My PD NA March 11th, 2014 and the approve me in 1 month and 3 weeks.

That's just part one of the application.. The part two is with NVC and since we're spouses of green card holders we'll have to wait for our PD to become current

VERY slow process

Right now NVC is processing those whose PD are before March 22nd, 2013.

Imagine the rubbish

Where you're getting it all wrong is that...Most of us have our case number and IIN but They've refused us to at least further the rest of our application and get case complete while waiting for our PD to become current. It wasn't like this in the previous year...

Even those with September 2013 PD still can't access CEAC and further their application.

So my dear... You see the US government don't care about families of green card holders...

Imagine how many families will be broken and how many children grow up without knowing their parents.

Haba cool down now!!!! If you get to wait at least two years to be with your spouse that's not a bad deal no kid born during that time would have outgrown knowing the other parent (blv you were joking when you said that ) i came into the country on an IR1 waited more than two years and my beautiful daughter born during the wait was at least fine(constant communication is key) so a lil wait is another tool i blv they use in checking valid relationships. Cos come to think of it a two year wait out of a 40years or more marriage is to me insignificant my thoughts oooooo Edited by doshi8000

Timeline

Haba cool down now!!!! If you get to wait at least two years to be with your spouse that's not a bad deal no kid born during that time would have outgrown knowing the other parent (blv you were joking when you said that ) i came into the country on an IR1 waited more than two years and my beautiful daughter born during the wait was at least fine(constant communication is key) so a lil wait is another tool i blv they use in checking valid relationships. Cos come to think of it a two year wait out of a 40years or more marriage is to me insignificant my thoughts oooooo

Haha

I've been waiting for four years. Though it's worth it.

My wife left Nigeria back in 2010 but we were not married then.

We got married this January

You've been here before and you should know how it fet

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Haha

I've been waiting for four years. Though it's worth it.

My wife left Nigeria back in 2010 but we were not married then.

We got married this January

You've been here before and you should know how it fet

My brother i totally understand it is well

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

At the rate of the VB now by this time next year they will be at 08Nov13. Maybe it will spend up but I so doubt it. Considering the battle raging in Congress and Senate and the Whitehouse I don't see any relief anytime soon.

Remember its not just green card holders. Many US citizens had to take a back seat when the Bulletin went current last year through the spring this year that's why many are at 12 to 17 months processing at USCIS. A US Citizen imagine! :wow:

So just count your blessings and be patient your turn will come.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.