4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

So truly happy for you both! I hope you are happy and thrive in America.

Our interview for a K1 visa is this next Thursday in Algiers. I pray they have soften hearts, have a good morning, a wonderful cup of coffee, with agreeable cases ahead of us and they loved our i 129 packet so when we get in there they will ask us 3 questions, it will take 5 minutes and they will say WELCOME TO AMERICA!! Ameen! Inchallah lol From my mouth to God's ears! So my Grandmother used to say!!

If you have extra time say a prayer for us!

Our story is 7 years long! I have been living with his family off and on from 2008. I was here twice in 2008. 1 month the first time, 3 months the second time. I participated in Ramadan with them. Then 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and twice 2014, (I am here at this very moment, Ramadan and L'Eid with them) sometimes I stay for 3 months, and other times I have been here for 6 months at a time! If ever there was a bona fide relationship, this one it IT!! Now when someone asked me if I am on vacation in Africa. I say I have a life in Algeria and the States. It is no longer a vacation. I am loved and love this family and my Algerian Sweetheart!

I am sure all of us in love with an Algerian never thought in a thousand years this would be our story! I have never met a more loving, kind, loyal, passionate person in my whole life. I am grateful to Algeria and his parents for molding this person to be the good man that he is and hope and pray he will be in my life to love as Allah wants for now and hopefully jenna!

Thursday Nov 20th is the day!

If any of you have some last minute wisdom to pass on to us! We would so appreciate it!

Love Hamzahra!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.