kingmustic

when does the NVC schedule interview case for every month

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My Case was completed the 10th of october. I just called NVC and they told me that i couldnt get a date for Novermenber interviews in ghana but i will be schedule for december. i just want to know if any one has the idea has to when they schedule for interviews for every month?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My Case was completed the 10th of october. I just called NVC and they told me that i couldnt get a date for Novermenber interviews in ghana but i will be schedule for december. i just want to know if any one has the idea has to when they schedule for interviews for every month?

Usually the last days of the month going into the 1st week of November for December interviews. Yes November was done 1st week of October.

Come on over to the Interview thread. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/516586-november-2014-interviews/

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,

Just wanna know long it took for the NVC review ed and complete your case, I received a notice saying it will take 60days for them to review my cases.

Thanks.

Why do you have K1 on your profile?

Yes it takes 60 days to review AOS and IV packages then Case complete. They are getting faster at NVC but you will be there a few months.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

U will be scheduled for an interview in December but u myt get an interview email next month(November) informing u abt your interview and things you have to bring for the interview.That is if u have an email service with nvc.

Timeline

Hurray. I just received an email from NVC with the interview date and time in first week in December. Thanks to everyone and am looking forward to that. However in the interview letter it is stated that I should do the medical exams before the interview date but when I check the medical requirement of the accra embassy they have suggested that the physical and the xray should be started after the first interview but the vaccination can start in earnest. I m confuse so anybody who have this issue relating to the medical examination can advise me on whether to do the medicals before the interview or after the interview.

ONCE AGAIN THANX EVERYBODY

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

boss I beg just go to akai house n do ur medicals immediately ok. u can't go to interview without the medicals , else get an initial refusal(221g). akai house can explain better what the mail says on medicals cos they are their designated hospital. congrats. what category do u fall under??

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

U shud go to Akai with your printed interview letter and your passport and have your medicals done asap.Even if u cant. do all your vaccinations b4 the interview it's no problem but u shud atleast get started and make sure you have the results b4 ur interview date.The medicals cost atleast Gh811.00.Congrats

Timeline

I am in the category of F2A. Thank you very much. am going to call them now and do it ASAP. I really appreciate all of your guidelines. it been really helpful

After this I would be looking into possible interview questions.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My case was completed on october 17th, havent got my interview email either...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.