The Nature Boy

Black Man Claims ‘Racist’ Treatment by Police, Cop’s Body Cam Shows He’s a Liar

226 posts in this topic

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5854

Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

Accusing someone of racism is a serious matter. Unfortunately, when the charge is Black against White, particularly with a cop, the media typically believes the charge regardless of any lack of evidence.

It is rare for that false claim to be busted wide open. But that happened in Oakland, California, with a Black firefighter caught in a series of “racism” lies against a White officer.

Keith Jones and his sons were walking back to their vehicle after a Raiders game when he noticed that the garage door to the fire station he works at had been left open. Mr. Jones entered the building to make sure it was secure and was exiting the open door when a police officer, who was already responding to a call about a possible burglary at that location, pulled up and told Jones and his boys to put their hands up.

According to Jones, the officer had his hand on his gun and was in a shooting stance. Jones said he tried to let the officer see his ID, but the officer refused to let him. He said his boys were terrified that the belligerent officer would shoot their father.

The incident ended without arrest.

But then Jones went on the news to proclaim himself a victim of a racist cop who “views black males as a threat.”

He also filed a complaint against the officer, who he said “never apologized” for stopping him.

The local news ate it up. WATCH:

the fringe left websites you frequent have loaded your pc with malware.

lol. such as?

all cops should have body cameras. it should be standard.

idk. check your browser history.

funny when you said "the fringe left websites you frequent" i thought you maybe knew what you were talking about.

fringe left. lol.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

why does it take three minutes for top right news to load?

I like that it has these weird topic tabs as if these are the only things worth talking about:

Common Core (Whatever the eff that is)

Immigration

Politics

Guns

Obama

Ferguson

Top Right News? More like Bottom of the Barrel News.

I like that it has these weird topic tabs as if these are the only things worth talking about:

Common Core (Whatever the eff that is)

Immigration

Politics

Guns

Obama

Ferguson

Top Right News? More like Bottom of the Barrel News.

i didn't even get that far. all the frames were all on top of each other and there was stuff scrolling across the page..i mean i'm sure this is the story to prove that racism is a lie and white people are truly the oppressed so i guess i don't really have to actually read it.

the fringe left websites you frequent have loaded your pc with malware

That was hilarious in an impartial kind of way

i didn't even get that far. all the frames were all on top of each other and there was stuff scrolling across the page..i mean i'm sure this is the story to prove that racism is a lie and white people are truly the oppressed so i guess i don't really have to actually read it.

It's to counter the constant barrage of stories about how racist white people are, and show that the race card has become the go to move.

It's to counter the constant barrage of stories about how racist white people are, and show that the race card has become the go to move.

Roy Rogers had a horse named Trigger.

one story shows that the race card has become the go-to move?

well in that case, fail.